Caught by the Villain - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
@looc64 if she was dealing with a normal patient sure...maybe...but she's dealing with a mental patient with no control over his own action furthermore she yelled at her employer going as far as telling her father another person she should be taking care of to die, she can get pissed off but not like that firing her off on the spot is not even weird at all, hell if the MC punched this maid it wouldn't even be weird

also nobody says the maid shouldn't get mad...she can but do it in a polite way and should've chosen her words better....she wasn't talking to one of her colleague here she's talking to her employer

FUCKKKKK NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME AUTHOR....... nawt the puppy second ml..... this is insane..

Why do I have this weird feeling when he wants to get closer to her

She disguised herself as a man so......

👁️👄👁️

aw mannn i want this puppy as ML tho. like him already despite he only appear now. that silver hair prince just mehh for me😕

uwu my fujoshi side is burning, idk how is this going to develop but, I SHIPP THEM TOGETHER. IMEAN i was here just cause I like this kind of stories but mtf this is EVEN MORE

Must be a degenerative disease like Alzheimer's, idk if this world has any knowledge of that, but the attitude of the maid is truly is unacceptable. The young master already agreed to pay you, and she even went as far as to say, "if he's going to die then he should die now"

That reminds me HER GOOD FOR NOTHING SUNOVA BROTHER LEFT TO ELOPE KNOWING THEIR FATHER'S GODDAMN CONDITION?????? KNOWING THE FAMILY ISNT DOING GOOD FINANCIALLY??? IS HE REALLY THAT TRASHY

Dex-chan lover
Dammit I just realized this can't be BL cause she's a woman. And also 2nd ML syndrome why. Uggghhh he's so cute. Dammit.

Hah! I KNEW IT! i guessed from his eyes and how this chapter was focusing on him so intently, i just knew that he had to be the hidden son the male protagonist..

im cackling already. but seriously hes so sweet hes like a puppy!!! ...how can he kill someone when he acts like such a bottom...? whatever, hes cute and i fucking love him

Users who are viewing this thread