Caught by the Villain - Ch. 45

Damn what is with the emperor because so far 100% of his lineage has been crazy in some form and they were raised apart! I can't get over how much I love how they are portraying Letio. He's got the perfect yandere thing going, good looking, happy at times with this sinister undertone if you can look past the surface and Selena can. I like that she's taking this seriously, as much as I enjoy yandere, it's annoying when the girl presented to us as supposedly sane herself just bops around with no worries about having a lunatic around. Selena gets why BOTH of them, but especially Letio right now, are going to be huge issues and I can't wait to see how she fends him off.

Also unless she changed him her brother is such a naive squishy boi. No wonder he got done so dirty in the original timeline, and I'm worried that Letio is going to be even worse than Ignius was for him 😬

ah. . . . i kinda want the prince to know "he" is a "she" he's gonna feel so betrayed if he finds out not from her

Nooo.... I caught up with the latest chapter. I need more! It's been years since I wanted to read something really badly

I feel like instead of betrayed Ignis will be shocked and happy when he find out "Celestine" was a female. Of course he will probably feel betrayed but he will know he isn't gay and can actively pursue her.

@Shoko0505 don't think that's how it works. If anything it just means he's bi. No matter what, he still fell for her thinking she was a man.

If in reverse, a guy falls for a girl, thinking she's a girl, and then later finds out that girl was another guy, is he gay? No, probably bi. Or, if he rejects the guy, then he might be straight (or just offended)

Aggregator gang
Don’t get on Letio’s bad side, MC... you gotta tread the line so that both like you and so you don’t get caught up in the inevitable succession war. If you lean to one side too heavily you will be pulled in

Dex-chan lover
I think she is dealing with the Letio situation wrong but let's see where it will end up.

If the siblings are actually gonna look IDENTICAL then I need them to wear different-colored shirts, okay? Also holy shit is Letio is creepy, he’s totally gonna brick her up inside a wall like Fortunato.

Users who are viewing this thread