Caught by the Villain - Ch. 47

@lingling40hrs1
About the engagement of ilea and ignis
it’s not really a spoiler, but him wanting to marry Ilea has nothing to do with selena. He wants to marry her because she is a high standing dukes daughter, and he needs the support for the claim to the throne. He may be the crown prince, but his father doesn’t want him around and whatnot

@ellasmith
no but fun stuff will happen on the trip! Cant wait to see it drawn.

For those wanting to know around when the title comes true
hold on to your patience because
it’s gonna be a long ride of Igins being adorable

We're 47 chapters in on this thing, if the villain doesn't discover her identity by the time chapter 50 rolls around I'm declaring the title a lie.

Yes, get him more and more confused! I’m eagerly waiting until he snaps lol

And, technically, Ignis did “discover” her identity. He discovered that she was pretending to be weak when she’s strong af in reality. The title never said that the identity he discovered had to be her real gender. 😉

I know I’m talking about something that happened a few episodes ago but it’s funny (or maybe intentional) that the title is “The Villain Discovered my Identity” and I came in expecting the plot would be about Ignis discovering Celestin’s identity within the first few episodes. But plot twist, Ignis still doesn’t know she’s a woman, and instead we have Letio who discovered/knew Celestine’s real identity from the beginning. So, is the author trying to say that Letio is the real villain.

Either ways, although Letio is handsome, he currently urks me...

Btw, young-ae (영애) is just lady in korean.

Edit: just read through the comments talking about the same thing lol. GMTA

ilea making fun of ignis not knowing celestine's gender has me cackling

also! anyone who is saying 'title is incorrect,' the villain the title is referring to is letio. he's the bad guy. not in the novel inside the story, but the story we are seeing. ignis is the male lead, villain who?

@meijune
I'm pretty sure Iteo is a supporting(or second) male lead, not a villain.
At the very least, social impropriety aside, he's not too villainous.
The King seems far more antagonistic from where I'm standing.
Siring a half breed son that he allows to believe is the only successor to the throne, while leaving another son to survive alone through mercenary work, perpetuating the draft that seems to primarily exist to extort money from high nobles, curating lending laws that allow people who have run off and disassociated from their families for years to still unload their debts on those they are no longer related to, etc.

Dude. You can't even call it cheating when you don't realize that ur in lurve

@fuki-san I was just thinking about that when I clicked on this chapter 😂

The title is "villain discovered my identity".
It makes sense if he is THE LAST ONE that discover her identity. Since he is protagonist here right?

Dex-chan lover
ultra_gay_seal.png

A prevailing problem with these webtoons is that it takes absolutely fuckin' AGES for the plot detailed in the title and/or description to actually happen 😭😭 But I've gotten this far, guess I'll keep going lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
This poor man is slowly discovering his own homosexual tendencies, but little does he know it's secretly super hetero to the point that he thinks it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread