Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Lol authors be like, she's too strong for this oponent!! Fight needs to last pat least three chapters, I know drug her.... I hope this works....
A bit blunt with the way they drugged her. But can't wait to see how they turn this around.

Thanks for translating!!! 😘

-_- seems like the author wrote themselves into a corner and had to break her character to make the plot go how they wanted. it's so painfully out of character...

Fed-Kun's army
I just took a glance at the raws and I cant wait for the next two chapters!
Leslie and the Victims thanks for all your hard work!

Yikes even kids would be like ew no why would i drink something from my enemy especially before a fight...

Waa why the hell would she drink something her opponent gave her

I feel like she's smart enough to not drink something from her enemy at all more so after his reaction like that

i can't believe they resorted to that cheapo trick, but what i can't believe more is that they actually pulled it and she drank from the enemy's bottle? and the prince didn't suspect anything? why would you put something that your enemy hand to you into your mouth?
at least she should do the "you drink first" cliche and see if he hesitated

Dex-chan lover
@ocdmn - and it's not like he even tried to make it seem like he traying to be conciliatory or anything when he shoved it in her face - he was insulting and aggressive, I expected her to smirk and dump it.

he... didnt give the drink to her? it was put on the table and she thought it was up for grabs? no real indication that it was planted there and it makes sense that she's not on edge bc lack of sleep and she's ducking good with the sword...

the translation is a little confusing still but it is improving a lot. i think that's why everyone is feeling this development is forced but it's just not quite communicating well. I'm hyped for the fight being more equal now that she's drugged tho o3o

Users who are viewing this thread