Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 144

According to Bapscans the next chapter 145 will take a while since the translator Jen is taking doing volunteer working so the English scans is sort of on hiatus right now. https://bapscans.com/cavalier-of-the-abyss-144/

Not to sound like a douche, but the "proofreading" in this chapter is very poor and makes for a frustrating read. Do BAP scans take submissions, because if they did I would jump at the opportunity at proofreading for their releases of this webtoon(?)!

So Xix is a being similar to Osky and Caladbolg ? If Osky is creation, Caladbolg destruction then Xix is fate?
What a twist, he isn’t Nex son but is, in a way, Serine son. I guess he copied siana’s
Wonder how Nex will react to that. Also do you guys think the prophet saw that? If the Star is the same as Osky then he can change Fate so the future probably changed.

Power Uploader
@mruggeri2 LOL thank you 😄
@Mr_1RaE There is nothing wrong with the proofreading. We are not looking for anymore proofreader as we're already filled. There's 20 proofreaders so we don't need anymore. The person in charge fo the proofreading is Void. If you see any mistakes, point it out.

Wait so nunurta siana and six are in one fcked up love triangle and they are siblings or something @.@

So the gods in this world are all just overpowered people who isekai'd into this world haha

@Byonbyon Xix isn’t a true sibling from what we know now. As for the gods, yeah looks like it. Everytime we get an answer we also get more questions.

Thanks for the translation !

Contributor
You thought the Regis was the only Isekai'ed OP person.

EVERY ONE GETS A ISEKAI OP POWER.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the authors really pulled a deus ex machina to explain Jyi existence and I am fine with this one in particular CoA has the constructed world to allow this happening, now we know too I Serin didn't react with love to him he still a good boy. And Serin is a badass, lure your enemies to a cemetery, being a necromancer you just needs to watch after that.

BAP scans thanks a lot for doing this series.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, It's all coming together now, and I'm so happy the author didn't forget about his Negative magic, I really wish they expanded on it more in Regis though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah god.

Thankfully no rape child, but im not sure how i feel about xix being a)not nex/serin's child after all and b) being some sort of celestial being now? Oh well, it'll work itself out.

All i can say is god DAMN I can't wait for nex to go on a fucking tear again. Also can't wait for his being reunited with serin? Although they've foreshadowed she had some personality changes due to her imprisonment...

This whole story is fucked for the main characters bro, I just want them to be happy.

Xix being literally the "Haha, I'm omnipotent, I knew everything and everything happened because of me lol" archetype really dissapoints me. He always felt gary stue-ish but the really seals the deal. The story is really only intresting when it focuses on Nex&co.

@mruggeri2 Yes you're correct, I'm a douche. I just reread it, nothing wrong with the proofreading... Now I really wonder, how sleepy was I when I read it the first time...

Apology to Void btw, keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread