Cavalier of the Abyss

I'm not sure when it'll come out, I don't really want to ask since it'll be rude since BAPSCANS are not officially picking up the project. It's already very kind of them to do one chapter. Rogger99 why don't you try to find some Korean translators for BAPSCANS. Honestly I'm just one guy, I can only do so much. I dunno how to contact mangacow since they don't have a contact page for me to contact them.

dude54312 There is a group called mangaichiscans that used to work on Cavalier of the abyss I send them a message right now maybe they can work on it. here is the link to their website to send a message to them http://mangaichiscans.mokkori.fr/irc/
go all the way down to find a message box to send them your message ok.

I've already sent them a message before, they're still doing the joint scans with VI SCANS. I'm looking for Korean translators for BAPSCANS. Meraki Scans and LOLSCANS both do not have enough translators or staff to pick up cavalier. They said that they'll consider picking it up if no one releases new scans a couple of months down the line. Meraki Scans said they've love to pick it up but there's not enough staff.

Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 138 is out https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%2525EC%2525B1%252594%2525ED%252594%252584. In this chapter we finally start seeing what happened to Serin after she stabbed Nex. The past arc is starting which will reveal everything. Starts in Cavalier of the Abyss Chapter 139.

The full raws for cavalier of the abyss chapter 136 and 137 has been released on jcafe24. . If you want to read the raws you can download them from the links that were posted.

PS you need to make an account to see the links.

I went to jcafe24 and I can't find the links What must I do to get the links raw of chapter 136 and 137

You need to register an account to see the links.

By the way I love Cavalier of the Abyss but I REALLY HATE HOW THEY LEAVE THINGS AT CLIFFHANGERS. EVERY CHAPTER is a serious CLIFFHANGER with mysteries everywhere.

dude54312 I just created an account but it still won't let me login it say it needs to be approved by the admin and I don't know how to post my introduction.
Please I need help with this I am new to Jcafe24 ?

I've had an jcafe24 account for a long time. I forgot what to do when you begin. All I remember is that when you make an account you must make at least one comment in order to see links. Sorry but I don't remember. Try asking for help somewhere else. Sorry ?

Well if it gives you any comfort BAPSCANS just messaged me and said that they'll release the English scan of Cavalier of the Abyss 136 near the end of May.

dude54312 it doesn't comfort me at all I really want to see the raws so badly I can't
How long it took for the Admins to approve you to log in was it days, hours or minutes

I don't remember I've been a member of jcafe24 for a long time now. If its approval I don't think it'll take too long. Maybe one day?

dude54312 So I look around the web to see if anyone is still "Your account is still awaiting admin approval." for JCafe24 and it turns out there were a lot of people. Some waited more than a month just to get approved, and to add more salt in the wound to get approved by the admins you need to make and introduction by logging in and going to http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=47794.0 to introduced yourself and post it. I can't even login in to make that Introduction. What the actual F*** why is this happening.
Please dude54312 ca you talk to some people in JCafe24 to see what must I really do because this right here is unfair.

Rogger99 I believe that in order for your account to be approved you must make a post in this link, the introduction thread.

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=47794.msg1073482;topicseen#msg1073482

dude54312 how do I even post my introduction if I can't even login.
P.S dude54312 I really want to now much about you, like what got you into Cavalier of the abyss

Well I like Nex and Serin, those 2 really are the best couple. Their relationship is the reason why I keep continuing this series. I'm a huge fan of Nex. I hate Xix he's such a loser and a brat, to be honest he doesn't seem like a main character to me. Nex and Seirn's relationship is the main point of this series, even in Immortal Regis.

What about you?

How I gotten into Cavalier of the abyss was I wanted to know if there was a series that the main character becomes the villain here I am.
Another reason for reading this manhwa was because of my favorite character Ninoorut Noah, after finishing Immoral Regis and reading Cavalier of the Abyss Ninoorut to me became my favorite how much he wants to be appreciated by Nex and oh boy Ninoorut such suffered way too much.
What do you think of Ninoorut Noah and what is your prediction for him in the upcoming chapter.

I'm not sure since there's too much that we don't know. Honestly I wish that the author just hurry up and release all of the chapters of the series all at once so that the readers don't have to keep guessing and making wild presumptions. I LOVE cavalier of the abyss but I hate the fact that they're so much unsolved mysteries and cliffhangers. All I want in the end for this series is an happy ending for Nex and Serin.

dude54312 I need some help how do I even post my introduction if I can't even login. It still says An Error Has Occurred!
Your account is still awaiting admin approval. I can't it anymore is there no admins or what. I look at facebook and lots of people are in the same situation as me can you at least send the downloads or help me out.
I know I am acting selfish but I really want to look at the raws chapter of Cavalier of the Abyss every time I got to http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=31721.0 everyone talks about the chapter please help me

I wish I could Rogger99 but its against the rules for me to do that. I do not have permission, I could get banned if I do that. ?

Users who are viewing this thread