Cavalier of the Abyss

Sorry there isn't. The only option you have is to wait for BAPSCANS to release the English scans.

Congratz for being approved to jcafe. And no I do not watch Black Lagoon. I really want to read cavalier of the abyss chapter 139.

Well based on the recent chapters, I so hope Rex puts a sword through Serin. That is what i would like too see happen, but it won't cause Rex and Serin will end up together.

Well I hope that someone just kills or beats the sh!t out of Siana. Honestly I hate her guts! She's so stupidly annoying. I honestly don't know why anyone would care for her. Serin did an awesome job of ignoring her in chapter 132, after all Siana deserves to get her butt kicked or slapped out like a piece of garbage for causing so much pain to everyone in the series.

This is sooo gooood ahhh I cant even wait for more chapters I just want it all right now!

Dex-chan lover
It's back! And it starts right off with a big story twist.

It looks as though it will finish this time. Liliths Cord is on hold until then.

Something fun: In an afterword to LCord Juder disclosed that there is no Ga On-Bi. They felt their work would get better reception if there was a writer involved.

I don't understand this story at all or even how it relates to its prequel and even how the choices made would cause this story to take this turn. It's a highly rated manga but I cannot comprehend why.

Edit: I'm catching up to some chapters it starts making sense but this story is hell to go through.

I dont know if anyone read this.

I just finish the first series.. And a bit disappointed by the ending..
I just SKIMMED through the second series till the latest chapter just to find out that the former mc (NEX) going through hell a lot up until the recent chapter..

My question is:
Will the former MC (NEX) get the happy end/life that he deserves SO MUCH?

Pls... He is one of the only few MCs that i like.. So it is kinda sad for me
Why korean author(s) really like(s) to make this kind of stories

Power Uploader
@T-Bone
Directly from the raw website Comico.kr, it was last updated 1/1/19 at chapter 160. Also for Juder's blog on naver, s/he stated that Volume 23 is over (150 chapters) but Volume 24 (over 150 chapters) is still being worked in progress. Yes it may be been completed based on the volume they were on, but it has yet come to an end.

Group Leader
I love Cal, and unexpectedly... loved his interactions with Serin. Love how he's just a messed up dude who was always that crazy, weirdo god possessing him be damned.

Users who are viewing this thread