Cavalier of the Abyss

Can someone tell me how many children does MC and heroin have? I'm really confused right now, anyone help is appreciate xD

You know I waited 2 year hiatus for Cavalier of the Abyss and now I'm going to have to wait again for the sequal of Cavalier of the Abyss to come out. Apparently on the artist's blog it states that Cavalier of the abyss is a three part series and plans for the sequal is being brainstormed by the author Ga On-Bi. We just have to wait patiently for the sequal, though I'm guessing that we have to wait till Lilith Code Season two is done since it's just came out.

https://blog.naver.com/juderland/221426399431

Fed-Kun's army
This feels way overrated . Also there is very little connective tissue from this and the sequel. A whole series could have been written in between, and should have . Sigh the only person motivations i know is this demon boy who is barely interedtign... 5/10 could be worse

@dude54312 even worse the end of the arc is an extremely un satisfying cliff. I went to the digital site that publishes this to read ahead. Now we'll have to wait for the sequel, plus I'm sure many will forget/lose interest. but at least we know
Serin was innocent and was just trying to save nex. The part way earlier where we see nex stabbed through and serin fleeing? Done by the bitch. I'm sure Serin popped back in to talk with nex but after the bitch stabbed him he didn't even give her a chance b4 sealing her

@JasonWander I agree with you that Serin was innocent and was just trying to save Nex but she shouldn't have run away. I mean Nex spent an entire week not eating, sleeping, or doing anything, wanting to believe in Serin. She on the other hand wasn't as heartbroken as Nex was and in fact was perfectly fine. You can't blame Nex for getting angry at Serin, after all running away never solves your problem it only makes thing worse. But seriously Iffrita is seriously messed up she's the source of all of Nex's suffering. Btw I read the raws too, the ending was a huge cliffhanger that was completely unsatisfying, I want to see the WAR with Caladbolg. Even worse Nex and Serin havn't reunited yet! They are the best couple! I really hope they'll be news of the sequel coming out soon, I can't stand all this waiting.

Btw can you send me the link for the digital site?

I've contacted the author Ga On-Bi about the sequal of Cavalier of the Abyss on his blog. He states that part 3 is going to come out but he doesn't know when since the artist Juder is busy with other projects. As I've stated before news about the sequal of Cavalier of the Abyss will probably come out 1-2 years at the very least after Lilith Cord season 2 is done.

Immortal regis was epic.. you could tell the author really enjoyed writing it.
Cavalier of the Abyss is a cesspool... you can tell the author is bored as hell.

mrf

This is very taxing, almost every single time Battle! Battle! Battle! Oh my god pls let me rest... I lost track of the story what the hell is happening????!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Alright I read 10 chapters in and am ready to drop. MC dropped his love interest and became what seems like an antagonist? Someone please give me a reason to keep reading.

@Nerex Well I mean, not sure if "dropped" is the right term... If you care about figuring out why things are the way they are(the world and its characters), otherwise not much reason to stay tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
If you are unhappy with how things have turned out after reading Immortal Regis, just keep reading. Starting from chapter 24 you will have some explanation.

There's reasons for all the seemingly pointless stuff; you guys just gotta ride the story train until things begin to explain themselves. Almost everything's been clarified, and the author has thrown us more than a few twists to make it unpredictable.

This is kind of my feeling of this series, currently in chapter volume 5:

Basically i started out confused, who is this? Why dont we continue proper? Then it comes to "is that really? NO! What have you done?" and then i go "This is a mess, why do i even read this messy sequel to a good series?" and then chapter 5 came, and oh-boy here we are down on "Memento" (The movie) way of story telling where it almost goes backwards, and honestly its getting VERY interesting to see how shit went as bad as it did.

Its like a trainwreck you cannot stop looking at, only to be surprised how much of it seems planned. Its confusing sure, the author tried a new way to tell the story and it shows, but it does go somewhere...eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread