Cavalier of the Abyss

Is chapter 160 the end or does the artist just take a break again? I heard he started with Lilith Cord again.

Jyi

@xBiskitx The manhwa ends on chapter 150 (chapter numbering is fucked up because it's different between online releases and volume releases). Anyway, yeah the artist resumed their work on Lilith Cord, and the author is brainstorming for the third part of the trilogy to come in the future. We now have to wait patiently :(

@Jyi so this series end's in 3 chapter's ? And we will have to wait for a third part after ?

Jyi

@Ahsis Yep, that's right. We don't when the third part will release. You can somehow check Lilith Cord publishing status for that.

@Jyi remind's me of how I am waiting for the next part of Legendary Moonlight sculptor. Guess I'll just have to wait around for a while. Though I'm not to attatched to this series, Can never remember what's going on with the 150+ series I am reading. By somehow what do you mean ? Is it not on here or ?

Jyi

@Ahsis What I mean is that the artist for Cota is currently working on Lilith Cord. So we can assume that the third part of the trilogy will release when Lilith Cord will be complete.

I remember when i first went on a blind read with this on another site. 5 months ago. Worst fucking time of my life. THE LEVEL OF FUCKING CONFUSION WAS IMMENSE. There was every fucking character. Knew nothing. I thought the bitch was put in fucking imprisonment for a good reason,but it was for some DUMBASS SHIT. Like ummmm, messing up some shit with Nex. Yeah "Messing up his life". Den she ended up being a badass the last like [insert chapter numbers]... Like what the fuck. Also that little bitch nigga... Forgot his name but still he had something to do with Nex. Wasnt Xix or the fake son... YOU SEE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT STILL. WIKIPEDIA WAS MY ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND 1/68382294th OF THIS BULLSHIT. Den de fuacking birdie, and the bitch with the scar on her chest.😭😭😭😭 Why did i ever try to read this.

Group Leader
Holy shit, this series is still going? And now it's over?! That leaves me with a lot to read. Thanks, scanlators!

Thanks for finishing this BAP scans but boy was this whole manhua pointless. Couldn't we just have had the story follow Regis in the first place instead of Jyi like 90 chapters of this manga are predicated on Jyi's misunderstanding and the other 60 on Regis' and it only took like 10 chapters to clear up the misunderstanding but 140 of people wrongly guessing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm just gonna say it. STOP MAKING MULTI PART MANGA/HUA WITH DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AS THE PROTAGONIST.

It literally never works. Off the top of my head, this one, Tokyo ESP, and Negima!/UQ Holder all did it and all of their second parts SUCK compared to the original (although Negima! had its own unique circumstances, but my point still stands.)

You lose so much of the investment in the story when you swap to a new mc's PoV. I dont care about jyi in the slightest, all I want is to know what happened to Regis and Serin. This holds true in every manga that swaps mc's - All i care about is the flashbacks to the original cast.

A good example of one that has multi parts that I did care about was The Breaker/ TB: New Waves. Although i don't really like a lot of what they did in the second part, I was still invested in the MC's story and situations, and I doubt I would have if they had swapped PoV's to a new disciple under Goomoonryong or whatever.

Anyways, enough ranting. Thanks so much BAP for finishing this up, you're the GOATs. Hopefully part 3 will be way better.

Should I even bother reading this. I read Immortal Regis, then I started to read this and found out the MC was now a dick and the love interest was locked up in the dungeon or something. Do I want to even bother.....I'd probably have to read Immortal Regis again though since it's been like a fucking decade.

Double-page supporter
Geeze, not really a natural spot to just stop and do another series but I guess it wasn't last time either. What a weird manga.

jameaney Sure read it, it's still a pretty good time, you don't really need to re-read the old stuff since it's such a departure.

This series deserves an actual ending. After the amount of teasing, red herrings, plot twists, LONG running plot threads, as well as that godawful 2 years hiatus, it needs an ending. Not a flipping cliffhanger. Right now, i am SO close to dropping this series altogether. I feel like all these 4-5 years i've spent learning and investing of the story just all go to waste. But i won't. I still care too much of this series to just drop it right away.

Thanks a lot to the translation team who keep this manhwa going for us such as village idiot, mangacow, games of scanlation, and of course BAP Scans. Thanks a lot you guys

I love nex very much
I think goal of manga is defeating bad guy cal God
He is not dead yet so it's still unfinished

Too many convoluted story arcs. The fact the first series turned over into this series, almost like manga- inception, was neat. However, it got out of hand when every character started getting 2-3 story arcs where they trade off being the good and bad character. Years wasted on this. Took a smart person to write it, too;, but it's too complex to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread