Chainsaw Man - Ch. 117 - Penguin and Weapon

Dex-chan lover
Have you all noticed that so far all of Yoru's weapons are not from Devils? I wonder if that is the condition to create weapons. And if that was the case, Denji would still live. But heck if I know. I'm honestly happy that the DenjixAsa ship is officially sailing. Question is, will it stay afloat or sink?

Dex-chan lover
No frickin' way Denji's dying this early. While I wouldn't put it past Fujimoto, considering what we know of his powers it wouldn't make sense for this to suddenly work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Please give denji the ability to turn into a real chainsaw for Asa to use. It would be pretty cool if he could freely change into weapon mode similar to a weapon partner in soul eater.

Contributor
We continue to have new highs and lows in the same chapter, can’t wait for the next one

Dex-chan lover
I hope it will work. I like Denji, so it would be sad as fuck, but interesting at the same time.
And who knows, maybe Yoshida would just joinked The Denji-sword back and bring him back to life with a memory hole and everything would be as if nothing had happened. Date #2 letsgoo...

But most likely nothing will happen, Denji will say she's weird/funny and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread