Chainsaw Man - Ch. 117 - Penguin and Weapon

Guys, what make you think Denji will turn into a weapon? Didn`t you read last chapters? To turn something/someone into weapon, you must own it. And to own Denji, he have to fall in love with her. Not her with him. Check 113 ch. 2nd page.
P.S. Yoru is not stupid, she just forgot her own rules :)

Dex-chan lover
It's not gonna work and not because Denj is a Devil, because he's not, but because he can't feel love. It was stablished on the first part he lost part of his humanity, and he wouldn't even care if Makima died. The conditions weren't for Asa to love him, but for him to feel something for her.

consecutive cliffhangers, huh?

denji is almost certainly gonna be fine, worst case other characters have to resolve this and put his spine back or he'll do it himself

still a fun chapter

Something that some of you forget, Asa doesn't need to actually 'own' whatever she turns into a weapon, just  believe that she does. That's how she 'bought' the aquarium, because in her mind 1 million yen (roughly $10,000) was enough to buy it, even though no one was selling it. Denji being in love or not doesn't matter, she just needs to believe he is which she tried to turn him into a weapon because she does.

That said, he's survived reentry into planetary orbit, being turned into a sword won't stop him from coming back.

Last edited:
3 possibilities: (1) Denji will die, (2) Denji will turn into a sword but still alive, and he'll be hanging around as a sword with talking head for a while and will go back to normal after that. (3) It won't work at all to Denji.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 :
she made the bident / trident / harpoon of poseidon ? lol .

and what is the long , soft "thingie" between the legs of the eternity devil ? lol .

page 12 : octopus boy is looking up the skirt of famine devil ? lol .

last pages :
- the failed logic of war devil : asa loves denji , so that means denji also loves asa , so that means denji belongs to me now , so i can turn him into a weapon .

actually , i guess nothing will happen in the next chapter , lol .

• war devil : DENJI SPINAL CORD SWORD .
  • denji in the next chapter : why are you saying nonsense ? did you hit your head on something ?

• the owner of the aquarium : yo asa , are you the one who destroyed my aquarium ? then you have to pay for it .
  • asa : er ... no ... actually ... the eternity devil was the one who destroyed it .
  • now you are blaming everything on the dead evil ?

Users who are viewing this thread