Chainsaw Man - Ch. 131 - Taste of Crap

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happens when someone can be controlled by multiple of them :thonk:
Could either be who controls them first, who's stronger, and/or if whoever is controlled is closer to the Horseman's domain.
Though I doubt Control can... control/use dead bodies, which the other Horsemen might be able to.

Dex-chan lover
It's not unfitting, but it's still unusual to read how the priorities of these horsewomen are so juvenile and borderline animalistic.

Dex-chan lover
me too fami

the difference between nayuta and makima is so funny

Dex-chan lover
makes sense that demons want to keep us alive for our vices... Junk food, drugs and violence will save us.

Dex-chan lover
T81a2m8.png

oh no not chinese and pizza.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is hilarious

I love how Denji's personality rubbed off on Nayuta, mini Denji

Damn, we are truly facing the crisis of all crises. The end of good food...

Now im starting to hope that Death is the most powerful but goofy as hell and they all shit on War and Asa for fun.

On a more curious note, I wonder if they can all combine their powers and give it to Chainsaw Devil. That would be a fitting way to show the rejection of the prophecy cus like Denji's got 2/4 rn

Dex-chan lover
Could either be who controls them first, who's stronger, and/or if whoever is controlled is closer to the Horseman's domain.
Though I doubt Control can... control/use dead bodies, which the other Horsemen might be able to.
She can, can’t she? That’s what the final arc of Part 1 was all about, with the Weapon Devils that Makima killed and resurrected falling under her control (Reze, Guan Xi, Angel...).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- Falling devil / Falling : ... i did say customers-sama who dont finish their food must die ...

page 5 :
i guess this is the 2nd time that chainsaw man / denji has a taste of the vomit of another person , lol .

page 14 :
  • Control devil / Control : why are you after denji and this girl ? onee-chan ...
  • note that Control doesnt even call denji with "onii-san" , and he is the one who is raising her . and Hunger is a complete stranger to her , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread