Chainsaw Man - Ch. 138 - Sword Man

Dex-chan lover
to be fair sword man jobbed in two battles and died as collateral in one of them, aint no way denji gives a fuck about this dude post-makima control. but it means reze stans have a chance right??????????????????????????????

a 22 year old committed sexual assault on a minor ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Dex-chan lover
Is this the guy that first appeared when the Division whatever was ambushed and wiped out?

I love that Dennis the chainsaw fellow has a perpetually confused face. Cannot blame him though, recent chapters has been a whiplash for me

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how Reeze was alive as makima's underling. Does she make you her slave if she kills you or something? And how did the hybrids survive after makinma died?

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how Reeze was alive as makima's underling. Does she make you her slave if she kills you or something? And how did the hybrids survive after makinma died?
Hybrids never die as long as they have blood and/or their trigger gets activated. And yeah Makima made all the other hybrids her slaves after she killed and revived them, so there's a chance that Reze is alive. Whether or not she's out in public or still being held by Public Safety has yet to be shown.

Dex-chan lover
No, that’s one of the hybrids (Reze, Quanxi, etc...) that fought at Makima’s side against the Black Chainsaw Man and lost. Got manhandled to be quite honest. Like, it wasn’t even a fight. They got shit on and then Makima killed Chainsaw Man repeatedly until happened what happened.
I may have to reread that part

Dex-chan lover
I may have to reread that part
Please do. It was my favorite arc in part 1.

Denji/Pochita keeping their word and sparing Kishibe a gruesome death.
Power standing up for her buddy and sacrificing her life for what is right, further solidfying her best girl spot.
Black Chainsaw Man going on a date with Kobeni and her burning down the dance floor.
Epic battle for world domination in a 1v8, and a duel in a graveyard to end it all.
And so much more. It was a banger.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
  • random guy : i couldnt kill denji with a baseball bat , so now i will kill him with a toy gun that shoots rubber bullets .
  • ???????? yo , what kind of logic is that ????? are you stupid ???????

page 5 :
  • octopus boy : that girl 's name is mifune fumiko , aka mifu fumi . she is your kouhai .
  • me : the kanji-s of "mi - fune" mean "three - ship" . i guess she is in 10th or 11th grade , while denji is in 11th or 12th grade , so she is his kouhai .

page 7 :
  • octopus boy : all of them do not carry no identity cards . now how can we identify them ?
  • yo , arent you supposed to be a great police officer ? all of them carry their faces and their finger-prints with them .

page 10 :
- octopus boy : ... denji-kun ...

- mifu fumi : im your body-guard , denji . and i love your body a lot . i will guard your body , on bed , lol .

last pages :

on the poster is : " ... asa-chan ... "

• sword man : you took everything from me ( , i have always wanted to say that line , lol ) .
  • denji : i dont even know who you are .
  • sword man : it is cool . i dont know you either .

Users who are viewing this thread