Chainsaw Man - Ch. 146 - Chainsaw Man War

Banned
Anyone else think part 2 has sucked for ages? The last time it was good was when the new MC made a friend who became the justice devil. I think the author should just cut his losses and stop wasting his time on something that he clearly isn't ever going to make good again. just abruptly end it then take some time to think of a new good manga like fire punch or chainsaw man (which itself became much worse in the last quarter compared with the first quarter) or good bye eri

Dex-chan lover
Well... that is a simple plan.

For all my gassing up the government, they sure got caught by surprise and dropped the ball on this one, the scrubs the "church" used sure were just pawns... but the top wasn't trying with "quality" just "quantity".

I am trying to understand why the "fire" devil is capable of giving people chainsaws and the best I can come up with is... that just like fire can spread out, by adhering to a desire "theme" the "fire" devil can give that "theme" to many people as long as condition are met.

I think I am reaching a little here, but... I think that at least shows how much a knowledgeable person can manipulate the contract system, even with unexpected devils.

Double-page supporter
I don't get how the fire devil gives you deformities and chainsaw man people. Isn't the name supposed to be related to the ability? How is this related to fire?
I believe it is because fire is shapeless and in many fables it's possible to see desired form within the flames. Also, fire spreads, thus getting stronger as the number of contractors increase.

Contracts can also bullshit through some things. Like, demons are not immortal, they can be wounded and die, but people like Denji are almost unstoppable because of their contracts.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think part 2 has sucked for ages? The last time it was good was when the new MC made a friend who became the justice devil. I think the author should just cut his losses and stop wasting his time on something that he clearly isn't ever going to make good again. just abruptly end it then take some time to think of a new good manga like fire punch or chainsaw man (which itself became much worse in the last quarter compared with the first quarter) or good bye eri
All season 2 sucks because I need to know how they are linked to the plot that ended well in Chapter 97.

Ah, I think get it. Fire is the element of transformation. It turns ice into water, then into steam. It turns raw meat into cooked food. It turns ore into metal. It turns darkness into light. It turns wood into charcoal. It's the quintessential chemical reaction. Thus, it could in fact give people the power to transform themselves... albeit destructively.

Users who are viewing this thread