Chainsaw Man - Ch. 148 - Room 606 Sword

Fed-Kun's army
Did he forget to draw a panel
I think what was happening was that with her new power level that she isn't used to controlling, she charged at him so fast that in an instant she completely whiffed him and crashed into the building across the way, but the collision panel only had impact lines which were not enough to convey that it was her blasting into the building, and not just the building randomly kaploding.

Double-page supporter
I don't know man, I don't know what's going on any more, and not in a good way

Dex-chan lover
chainsaw man = CSM .

page 8 :
i dont fully understand this scene .
my guess is :
1st , octopus boy cut off her right hand , then just 1 second later , the long war , between pseudo CS men and public safety officers , makes peoples remember many horrible wars in history , and it makes the skin of asa / war devil become more harder , so now octopus boy can not cut off her left hand ?

the time-lines of asa and of the chaos outside are messed up . the time-line of asa : she was watching the news about public safety raiding CSM churchs , then just 1 second later , octopus boy raided her room , then just 1 second later , she got power-ups .

- octopus boy : my octopus , use your tentacles to "tentacle" her body .

page 15 :
my guess for this scene is :
war devil 's legs become more stronger than before , so 1 light step sends her body flying 69+ meters ( lol sixty-nine ) .

- war devil : octopus boy already fled . i told you : you should have gone for the head ( quote of thanos , lol ) .

last page :
- war devil : ... fu fu fu . ku ku ku ku ku ...

Users who are viewing this thread