Chainsaw Man - Ch. 160 - That For Which The Heart Beats

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, samurai getting masterfully manipulated by both Asa and Yoru at the same time! they also constantly trade places to keep the conversation advantageous to them, now THAT is character development!

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Asa handled that smoothly. Already turning their enemies against each other. Truly deserving of the Devil of War.

Dex-chan lover
well it was definitely cheesy but also funny so it gets a pass :pacman:

Group Leader
Ohhhh the plot thickens lmao, Yoru wants to kill chainsawman who is Denji, but Asa wouldn't want to kill Chainsawman because it's Denji, I can't wait to see what happens next >:3

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
- war devil : ... kiga-chan ...

- nail fiend : ara ara , are you a fan of this little girl asa ? so you are a l0lic0n ped0 ? lol .

page 3 :
- katana hybrid : ... gaki , ... baka , ... kami-sama ... , ore 's jii-chan ... , nail fiend , you are a kama no akuma ...

okama : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/おかま

- nail fiend : ... oko-sama = childrens-sama ...

- eye-patch guy : ... kill those gaki-s / brats ...

page 8 :
- katana hybrid : ... kuso chainsaw man , ... kuso gaki-s ...

page 10 :
- nail fiend : in a previous chapter , i happily smashed the head of a little defenseless boy , and killed him . now suddenly , i have gotten sick of all this child-killing , ... samurai-kun ...

• war devil : do all public-safety agents run away this fast ?
  • in some previous chapters : octopus boy ran away from war devil . and a public-safety girl didnt help nayuta , and she ran away from an angry mob .

• katana hybrid : ... oi , high-school girl potato ...
  • i guess the joke here is that a potato has no arm , just like war devil , lol .

war = 戦 争 , and in this chapter , war devil says "戦 / fight" many times .

Users who are viewing this thread