Chainsaw Man - Ch. 169 - Hands and Adaptation

Dex-chan lover
"I'll tell you where Nayuta is, but you do have to eat all these egg sushis."

I tell you, when I saw Barem just start talking like he was supposed to be there, I thought to myself "Aw, not this [ningen] again!"

Also, how long until people stop with the "Denji is a victim" narrative? The man has literally said that the alleyway handjob made his heart feel good.

Dex-chan lover
Also, how long until people stop with the "Denji is a victim" narrative? The man has literally said that the alleyway handjob made his heart feel good.
Why would they ever stop? The people saying that aren't saying that because they believe that. Hell, they don't really know what those words mean. They're rats in some lab experiment that realized they get treats when they repeat those words, and the treat is the chance to treat other people poorly and get away with it.

Yeah Denji, I wouldn't know how to feel either.
255.jpg

Aggregator gang
"Have they all shot their load by somebody else's hands before?" Denji out here asking the realest questions.

I'm still on the ride but it does feel like it's meandering a bit - like looking back I'm not sure there was much purpose in the whole "Denji captured, killed and split into a bunch of boxes" thing since it doesn't seem to have done a whole lot besides give Asa/Yoru a chance to do cool stuff. Hopefully with the focus back on finding Nayuta it'll flow better.

Why would they ever stop? The people saying that aren't saying that because they believe that. Hell, they don't really know what those words mean. They're rats in some lab experiment that realized they get treats when they repeat those words, and the treat is the chance to treat other people poorly and get away with it.
I don't personally consider Denji a victim (as much as a participant in blatantly and extremely unhealthy relationships) but it's not like people saying he's a victim have nothing to stand on. He got violated without his consent, "feeling good afterward" doesn't suddenly make it okay - the world isn't all forced mindbreak hentai.

Dex-chan lover
He got violated without his consent
What chapter 167 are you reading? That man felt good during it.

She kissed him, then they kissed together, then they started making out while she fondled his junk for four pages straight. Literally no refusal on Denji's part after Yoru stops trying to crush his balls.

Where does the "violation" occur in this timeline? With her kissing him initially? When she was trying to crush his balls because her original plan was to castrate him? Because the latter's non-sexual assault, which-- ironically-- hardly anybody mentions.

Where does the "forced mindbreak" happen? When he kisses her back? This isn't even the first time they kissed, and he liked the first time, too-- so when does he get mindbroken by what happened in chapter 167?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread