Chainsaw Man - Ch. 169 - Hands and Adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read a new chapter I want to go back and read part 1 again, to remember how CSM was so good

Dex-chan lover
qn291oR.png

it has much power... overwhelming power... power overwhelming

I forgot where the story has been at this point. Just dragging along. What happened to fake chainsaw man and all the end of the world/prophecy crap? Feels like ancient history.
Bro needs to take a hiatus for a few months and figure out what to do with this story. Everything seems made up on the spot chapter to chapter.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
asa is blushing and is looking at denji .

page 7 :
- asa : ... kiga-chan , ... watashi ...

page 8 :
- club president : ... boku , ... nail fiend-san ... , barem-san ...

- discount kobeni : ... boku , ... mitaka-san ...

- denji : my name was ChainSaw Man / CSM . now you will call me ChopStick Man / CSM . i will kill barem with these chopsticks instead of chainsaws .

barem is still working for kiga-chan / hunger devil ? or he is not working for her anymore ?

did kiga-chan choose this sushi restaurant because she had some secret reasons ?

did she contact barem and told him to meet her at this restaurant ? or did she not ?

...no explicit consent? He is kissing her for four pages straight. He is going in there. His hands are not even trying to pull away Yoru/Asa's hand. And with this chapter, we even explicitly know how he felt during the act.

Denji's mental state? He wasn't incapacitated or black out drunk-- again, he was outright kissing her as much as she was kissing him. It's like you're talking from a text summary of the chapter, on top of not knowing what "violation" is.

And where was any of this when Yoru kissed him in his apartment? Hell, where was this when the 22 year old Fumiko fondled his 16-year old junk in a movie theater and then took advantage of his desire for sex to get him to fellate a devil tentacle? This is the most consensual, earnest, and legal sexual action Denji's gotten in this entire manga that hasn't resulted in grievous bodily harm, but it's now that people wanna go "oh, man, he's a victim of sexual assault".

I am flabbergasted-- [ningen] dun forgot how to interpret pictures. We're evolving in reverse.
you know what bro? you're goddamn right! this moment has been the most consentual and human that Denji's got since the beginning of this story, and looking at the latest chapter, probably moments like this are what will save him from becoming chainsaw man forever.

Denji has been a victim of sexual assault from older women several times troughout the story, wether because they're older than him and/or because they're trying to manipulate him. Yet Asa/Yoru is the exception because of Asa's feelings towards him

Users who are viewing this thread