Chainsaw Man - Ch. 170 - How to Eat Sushi

Double-page supporter
images

This is too much even for Fujimoto standarts...

Dex-chan lover
These short chapters are driving me insane. I'd rather wait a month and get more than just five panels of brief dialogue, followed by a massive cliffhanger.
Do so then? 3 last chapters (apparently 4 now?) are always available for free. Nothing is stopping you from doing that

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author's surprise dark twist shtick is getting old, I even called it last chap in the comments the sushi arc would end with Nayuta's body parts in the sushi.

Let's see if the other prediction will come true.

That Aya is being set up as likeable just to kill her off.
the theme of this manga is life can turn into shit, but you'll learn to live with it and find happiness in something new. Idiots thinking mc was in shock due to "sa" when he was actually coming to terms with "they just killed all my dogs, nayuta is probably dead, and somehow I'm sort of happy because I got a mediocre handjob from a chick"

I'm thinking that Nayuta wasn't in the sushi, at least not obviously if she was. Egg, squid, and tuna don't have the same appearance or texture as pork (which I think I've heard is supposed to the closest meat to humans). Then again Dennis wasn't really paying attention when he shoved that stuff in his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Im on crying laughter rigth now...

Everyone was saying that they were eating Nayuta since last chapter...

And it was just right...

And i knew and feared it. But wasnt ready for it even then.

Dex-chan lover
It was never a question of if but how.

Also the smirk on that little shit's face. :kek:

Dex-chan lover

Oh she totally changed. People are absolutely misreading this chapter because they are projecting and disregarding what the author is stating very clearly. He shows it started one way but things changed, also more importantly he showed denji a few chapters back walking to pochita to become csm in a very dark and foreshadowing fashion which seemed strange for some reason. But now when reading it with this chapter it makes total sense. Meaning: him choosing to change into csm got nayuta killed. And nayuta chose to save denji despite of her own wellbeing which puts an end to her arc. Her "plan" of finding out who she was by making denji despair would never have included sacrificing herself for denji and dying.

I'm honestly surprised we didn't get to see nayuta totally butchered at the end of the chapter like when shinji sees Asuka in end of Evangelion.

I'M SUCH A PEAK CSM READER, IN FUCKING FEBRUARY I CALLED THIS OUT

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that showing him the decapitated head of Nayuta will give you an edge in negotiations with him. Fucking hell, she was only an elementary school student.

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty predictable, we've known shit went bad for Nayuta for ages. The last time we saw her she was in a situation where there was basically 0 chance of survival. Nayuta doesn't have an contracts to avoid death like Makima did.
She's been dead for ages now.

Dex-chan lover
Either it's not real, or they'll put her back together in the next chapters.

So they want to wake up the Devil form Chainsawman... but Makima only succeeded to do it because Denji lost his will after Power death (kinda similar situation here) to live and completely surrendered to her... I'm not sure how Barem wants to achieve the same. Even if Denji got 1000000% madge, he probably wouldn't transform.

Users who are viewing this thread