Chainsaw Man - Ch. 171 - Special Division 5

Dex-chan lover
Most social media in general is cancer. It's destroyed the ability to be civil to someone with a differing opinion and is the worst thing to come out of the internet, including spam. IMHO.
Unlikely, but I'm super looking forward to forums becoming big again.

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile , i guess kiga-chan / hungry devil is thinking : everything is just according to my keikaku . actually , my real goal is : i want to eat as much free sushi as i can . and i manipulate chainsaw man to destroy this sushi restaurant so that i wont have to pay , lol .

last pages :
- chainsaw man : my special ability is : i can teleport behind a squad of cute girls .

about the new squad : some times , being over-confident is a big death-flag , lol .

in the manga goblin slayer , some times , a party of new , random , over-confident adventurers is introduced , and then they enter a goblin cave . but the problem is : goblin slayer is not a member of this party . and their fates are : the boys and the girls get gobbed / get goblin-ed , lol .

or you can check out chapter 1 of the manga " VERSUS " : some over-confident heroes are introduced , and their fates are : .....
you can search for my review of chapter 1 : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059744

Users who are viewing this thread