Chainsaw Man - Ch. 171 - Special Division 5

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I'd have preferred less of the new special ops that are gonna get fucked without advancing the plot and more dialog from the sidecharacters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can someone elaborate what happened with Denjis intestines there? I get that it's the scarf that he was wearing in part one as well but it looked like before he transformed it bursted out of his abdomen and tangled itself around his neck while he kept on tearing Barems head of. Did it kill Denji/break his neck to take over?

Dex-chan lover
A JUICY chapter-
But did you notice Barem wasn't bleeding? His body distorted like...clay or something. This may be some kind of remote homunculus, or puppet devil, or...golem devil?
It was also similar to the weird details of "Nayuta's Head" on that plate.
Still, BLACK CHAINSAW MAN IS BACK, SHIT'S GOING TO GET WILD.
Remember, the fire devil can make copies of things for some reason

Dex-chan lover
1. My conjecture was wrong-- "emotional fulfillment from handjob" did not even remotely temper the despair of "THIS FUCKER KILLED MY DAUGHTER".

2. I didn't think it was possible for everyone on a team to embody "bro thinks he's on the team" until I saw those Special Division 5 character designs. They look like what

sounds like.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone elaborate what happened with Denjis intestines there? I get that it's the scarf that he was wearing in part one as well but it looked like before he transformed it bursted out of his abdomen and tangled itself around his neck while he kept on tearing Barems head of. Did it kill Denji/break his neck to take over?
It doesn't kill Denji but does take over, it's just like Berserk armor

Dex-chan lover
1. My conjecture was wrong-- "emotional fulfillment from handjob" did not even remotely temper the despair of "THIS FUCKER KILLED MY DAUGHTER".

2. I didn't think it was possible for everyone on a team to embody "bro thinks he's on the team" until I saw those Special Division 5 character designs. They look like what

sounds like.
this shit is fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
A JUICY chapter-
But did you notice Barem wasn't bleeding? His body distorted like...clay or something. This may be some kind of remote homunculus, or puppet devil, or...golem devil?
It was also similar to the weird details of "Nayuta's Head" on that plate.
Still, BLACK CHAINSAW MAN IS BACK, SHIT'S GOING TO GET WILD.
Barem is absolutely bleeding as he gets his head ripped off, just maybe not as much as you expect him to.

Eh, I'd have preferred less of the new special ops that are gonna get fucked without advancing the plot and more dialog from the sidecharacters
I think at least two of them will actually live long enough to leave an impact, but I think the real point of this chapter besides badass illustrations of black Chansaw Man is Asa/Yoru's reaction shots and what she does from here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh goddamn, he instantly Pochita Man'd right then and there. I wonder if Denji's mentally out again like with Power getting murdered and Pochita is in control again, or it's Denji in control this time.

Somewhat unrelated, but good god, the comments in MangaPlus is more cancerous than Youtube. Never checking out their comments section again.

Users who are viewing this thread