Chainsaw Man - Ch. 175 - Both Hands

Fed-Kun's army
I know I'm going to get flak for saying this, but I'm honestly lost as to what's been going on with pt 2 of this series.
Like, yeah stuff is chaotic and things are happening, but I still have no idea what any of this is leading up to.
Pretty sure we're at the end of this part too.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm going to get flak for saying this, but I'm honestly lost as to what's been going on with pt 2 of this series.
Like, yeah stuff is chaotic and things are happening, but I still have no idea what any of this is leading up to.
Pretty sure we're at the end of this part too.
Yeah, I think this is the part 2 equivalent of the control devil arc. If so then that’s pretty sad, part 1 was way better. Though part 2 might get more chapters because they’re shorter now. Chapters these days are like fifteen pages, they used to be 20+.

Dex-chan lover
220px-IHaveNoMouth.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Um, the chapter is great, there's no doubt, but um, the art looks really really rough, to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
Just when we thought we're gonna get a silent chapter because they lost their ears, it's actually because they lost their mouth.
Oof, lost her arms. Can't tell if Yoru's expression is anger or despair (because no more kisses). I'm getting Fear and Hunger vibes now from the lack of arms though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread