Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - A Balanced Breakfast

@NaraRayui idk, is there some way that can happen? I honestly don't need this kinda depression in my life RN why the author gotta do this to me

0c67d78a6781aa44d017710e20587e1f97af3d63r1-474-323v2_00.jpg

...wow...........didnt see this coming......but explains a lot. hmmm. i wonder where the mangaka will take this after this bombshell.

Congrats, Makima. You have managed to reach to the same level hatred I feel for Griffith. You absolute fucking cunt.

Ya know, I think I want to take a step away from these stories with a capital T TRAGEDY tag in them. I swear, it's not good for my emotional health. Whenever something like this happens in a story for a few days until the next chapter comes around I wish I had never started reading or watching in the first place. Why did I even read this? Now I'm just sad. I need a pallet cleanser for this shit. Any recommendations for non tragedy manga that will at least not leave me with this kind of existential dread?

Dex-chan lover
There's some part of me that hopes that since Makima is the demon of control, that she's "controlling" Denji's perception and none of this is actually real.

But I guess we'll see.

Did Makima get the contract wrong or was that a translation error? The contract was that Pochita was gonna be Denji's heart in exchange for him showing Pochita more dreams. Kinda weird for Makima to assume that the contract was for Denji to live a normal life.

Supporter
@hermitboi
dude, i totally know what you mean. i stopped reading Boy's Abyss for similar reasons, it was legitimately bad for my mental health.

I recommend checking out Ore Monogatari, it's a sweet and cute af love manga.

Ya know, I think I want to take a step away from these stories with a capital T TRAGEDY tag in them. I swear, it's not good for my emotional health. Whenever something like this happens in a story for a few days until the next chapter comes around I wish I had never started reading or watching in the first place. Why did I even read this? Now I'm just sad. I need a pallet cleanser for this shit. Any recommendations for non tragedy manga that will at least not leave me with this kind of existential dread?

@quagzlor I'm still reading Boy's Abyss personally but idk if I'm going to continue with that one. Maybe I also need to look into an author's previous works before I start something to know if it's palatable for me. BTW do you think there's any chance of our favorite roommates of Denji coming back in some convoluted way?

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta have light and dark in your life. Can't have one without the other. Gaining happiness is gaining an eternal struggle to never lose it. Hitting rock bottom means being able to find a way up. For now, here is the darkness.

Aggregator gang
@Msvurp Isn’t it good that she got it wrong? With that the contract can’t break possibly....The contract probably protects him from her because he requires him to use the power of his own free will to show him such dreams...
That’s why she has a weird hatred for him and obsession? Anything she says is a command and no one can break that but he is free from that though theirs probably more to it then that alone...

Fed-Kun's army
Another excellent chapter. I still don't understand what Makima is though. I never expected her to judge people for a little killing...

Users who are viewing this thread