Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - A Balanced Breakfast

Dex-chan lover
Yeah okay, that makes sense. Looking forward to how the author continues this.

Makima being in control from the very start of the manga and never showing any sign of being fazed by anything has annoyed me for a while now.

This feels like the first time she actually reveals one of her goals. Hopefully this will add more facets to her character.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm.... I hope it's not what I'm thinking, but what if Denji goes full berserk and kill everything alive except for Makima. It would be a fakt up ending, but she wouldn't be able to take something away from him that way. I hope it's not, because I want to see a final battle (I still think he can recover the best girl from hell if he kills her there)

Dex-chan lover
Future is best because every shitty thing that happens now is the past after.

Dex-chan lover
@FearUS what about Aki and Angel ? Good characters with good stories... all dead now, face it, you only like Makima because you got the hots for her, there's nothing to look forward now, most characters are dead, the gun devil is gone, denji is a dog, Makima is in control and the people trying to oppose her are dead too... so what now? the end of the world? like we could fucking care

Dex-chan lover
I saw this coming from the very start because I'm familiar with the author's other works. Notably, Fire Punch.
Spoiler alert for Fire Punch!
Everybody dies.

Now Denji should fall in love with Makima really hard so she would have to destroy herself.

Users who are viewing this thread