Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Chainsaw Date

Dex-chan lover
I see how it works. She wants chainsaw's power, but she can't control it. However, she can revive devils that were killed and control them. The plan was to bring him out fully, kill him, revive him and you have chainsaw on a leash.

Reze and quanxi didnt revive becouse of some Makima power, they revive becouse they were already immortal, hybrid are immortal (Denji, Katanaguys, Reze and Quanxi)... are you reading this manga or what?

Dex-chan lover
Remember, Power is immortal like Chainsaw. She'll be fine. Eventually.

I'm sorry to ruin your waifu fantasies, but Power is not immortal, she is a fiend, not a hybrid. Quanxi, Reze and Katana man are hybrids, that's why they're alive. Power is dead for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
lolmao! haha... Kobeni was Denji Pochita's first date~ >﹏<

...also, ...wha– what? what th— wHat?.. wha– what the fuck!?
Reze is still alive?! Σ((◎д◎)) Quangxi's and that Katana dude is alive too?! i mean, sure... they're all hybrid but, damn man! what in the actual fuck?! this was way more of an rollercoaster-of-emotion than FP! nice one Fujimoto-sensei...
those grief i had, it 'Was for Nothing... NOTHING! lol,

btw, did they got brainwashed or something? i knew Makima was a control freak, but the fact Quangxi's hate Makima's ass(tho, that's still debatable.. she's gay after all) and that Katana-dude and Reze was working with the Gun-Devil so... ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Weren't some of these guys disintegrated into nothing? How can they be revived from that? Is this makima's doing? You still need blood even for hybrid to revive right? I don't know what to make of this can't process my emotions when reading this, is this even reality anymore? Help?

So is Chainsaw Man just Eren Yeager now?
Hero of Hell=Liberator of the Eldians(Devils)?
Cannot be controlled=Always fighting for freedom?
Feared by Everyone=Feared by the world due to the Founding Titan's power?

@Plesh: Reality is matter of opinion.

In a series like this, where supernatural and unreasonable abilities exist, the author can easily pull out a complete resurrection and proclaim it to be some sort of additional power of this or that devil.
If the author does this often, however, the quality of their works deteriorates.

Users who are viewing this thread