Chainsaw Man - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Super Smooch

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that IS what would happen if a teenage boy was in that situation with a teenage girl possessed by a devil trying to get him to transform into another devil to she can kill him. So... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Why was my first reaction to the last page to laugh out like a retarded sea lion at full volume?

Holy shit the absolute madman did it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m genuinely confused about some people’s reaction to this chapter. Denji’s unhealthy relationship with sex has been a consistent theme in the series. A prevailing theme is his constant manipulation by women (often older or in positions of authority over him) through sex. His sexual experiences have mirrored the general problems he’s had in his life with him being constantly being used by others and his lack of control in the direction his life is going.

I actually find it really interesting that Yoru’s advances of Denji are some of the few times that someone else has expressed interest in him without ulterior motives other than intimacy and with someone who is about his age and position. Obviously, the consensuality of it is highly questionable but nonetheless still reflects Denji’s general problems with control in his life.

Dex-chan lover
TX0onBL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I thought Denji's first time would be worse.
In the next episode, Asa: Why is my hand sticky?

///
You know what would be best?
The inscription THE END on the last page :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread