Chainsaw Man - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Super Smooch

Dex-chan lover
skeleton-skeleton-meme.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alright, this is it. He's topped the degen mess that Firepunch was. I cannot believe this made it to publishing. We've spent a REALLY long time on this, and I'm really starting to question the quality of the story here
Has he...? Most "degenerate" thing I can recall in Fire Punch was in chapter 66, where Agni had sex with a woman who was the spitting image of his dead sister, and to whom he lied to about them being siblings (taking advantage of her amnesia or something) and said woman taunted him about the latter after the fact.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh naaaaaaaaaaaaah

i really waited two weeks to watch Denji get his jimmy neutron jerked to completion in a dark alleyway, all on Shounen Jump(+)

imagine how Asa's feeling-- she must be standing there, outsider to her own body being used for this, being cuckqueaned all at the same time

you just know the poetry after this is gonna be hitting

this is nuts
I did not even consider the cuckquean angle. There's so many horrible things going on in the chapter it's hard to keep it all in your head. Denji got a back alley cuckquean handjob from a tsundere demon that said she didn't care about feelings before getting embarrassed about their kiss.

Come to think of it, isn't Asa also a tsundere? Is this seriously a tsundere cucking a tsundere?

Lord in heaven this manga's peak.

Users who are viewing this thread