Chainsaw Man - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Kurose Yuutarou

Dex-chan lover
I really love this manga but sometimes it's difficult for me to see the transit between scenes. First thought that shapeshifting guy is next to the Halloween harem girls until I've realized the scene changed. That happened a lot in the recent chapters. Does anyone else have that problem?

Group Leader
@Makenai I think it's just you that's having this problem but I think it's understandable since there is a lot of things happening right now,

Artist should've put the shapeshifting somewhere else.

Really hard to tell the difference between the girls now, they have similar faces.

@Makenai Nope, been having that problem as well-- and since the beginning, actually. I think it's just the way the author lays out their panels.I still haven't adjusted fully but it's also part of the reason why I'm looking forward to the anime. With the cast of characters being a big attraction, just showing clearly how the characters move should add another layer to the work

x18.png

"Your skills are required for a job."

Double-page supporter
Coming back from chapter 70, so this was an introduction to Cosmos' power.
The sushi guy was able to speak properly though. Was he actually a god in disguise?!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
My bad about the spoiler, I completely forgot.

Sometimes it gets hard to understand when the scene changes, and who is speaking. I need to reread to make it clear. Still, what an awesome manga. I am loving it.

Page 13, the panel is literally a window frame, with the viewer looking in.
Awesome work.

Users who are viewing this thread