Chainsaw Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - 9/12

Bro gun devil looks awesome and, and I thought makima would be a devil, but of dominance!?!??!?!?! Damn

is domination really that scary?
i feel like most people don't really give a fuck about being controlled in one way or another, most people overlook the government's policies all the time, since makima's stronger than the devil of darkness then domination would need to be more universally scary than darkness no? kinda weird
like i get it'd be scary to be, say, imprisoned or kidnapped and held captive but i feel like those are more specific than just "domination"

American politicians surrendering the lives of their citizens to the power of guns sure is one not subtle at all commentary lmao

@Continuously I think domination might be associated with a more primal fear. Think about the animal kingdom, the dominant animals are on top, get the most food, mates, ect. That's at least my interpretation.

@kai1006
that may be so, turns out there's plenty of similar words that can imply something that could induce fear, for example tyranny, considering it's just a translation and japanese is a complex language it may also just be a "lost in translation" kind of situation

Users who are viewing this thread