Chainsaw Man

Dex-chan lover
Chainsaws are really nice tools, extremely valuable to those doing relevant work. If there are some readers who haven't ever used a chainsaw, I urge you to try without preconceptions. Just keep appropriate safety measures in mind as it's indeed quite a dangerous device if used haphazardly. However, when used with care, it's just fine. These days there are also perfectly functional battery powered chainsaws around, as long you aren't looking at the cheap things, so they would also qualify to get you familiar with that marvelous invention, with a slightly lower threshold, perhaps, if the original internal combustion engine version seems intimidating.

Dex-chan lover
Main character is great. Clueless, childish, justified to be so by the backstory: that makes his simple-minded goals and means so perfectly suited for a demon.

Power Uploader
aaaaaand someone just uploaded all of MangaStream's chapters.

Dex-chan lover
just read in the official english guys it's free there and faster than mangastream

Aggregator gang
Just like the previous comments, if anyone is interested in reading it in English just go to MangaPlus (Official translation) or MangaStream. This manga is crazy fun!

>>Read up to chapter 19
This is funny.
Really trying to look cool. Yes, edgy vibes everywhere.
I get some tension in the beginning, and madness - but over time it becomes mediocre.
I really have a hard time liking the work of this author. The first time I tried Fire Punch, I immediately threw it in a few chapters. He made me have to touch the sensitive part of the content - which I rarely do - I do. I care about my reference in this matter.
The hunters are really useless. They have a new definition of masochism and are too stupid to act.

The rest, I also agrees with other opinions. But Dorohedoro is much better.

Really solid start. Very dorohedoro and edgy. Feels like icing ontop something much more tame underneath. Hopefully stays good art and tense plot.

Dex-chan lover
Plot is mediocre but the characters are really enjoyable. Kinda worried about the pacing in newest chapters though.

Users who are viewing this thread