'Cause Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw
Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw
Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw
And he never has the same problem twice
--Arrogant Worms

Dex-chan lover
where tf are the chapters wot
mangadex mass deleting chapters again.. sigh

The chapters that used to be here were done by MangaStream, a group that usually wouldn't even still be hosting most of their chapters of this on their own reader now that it has an official translation. They presumably took things down from here/requested their take down the second they discovered MangaDex allows groups to not let their stuff be uploaded here, because they've always had pages in their releases that "disallowed" other sites to host their stuff. It's just that this is the only place that actually gives a crap about that, so their stuff is basically everywhere but here.

For some reason, they currently still have what looks like all of their chapters of this up. But even if they didn't, they'd be on random aggregators like Kiss. So, if you'd still like to read the scanlated version of this you can either on their site or one of those other sites.

Oh sorry I didn't know this was a mangaplus website now. No reason to even come here. What a fucking retarded site.

i would say "it's for the sake of the industry by supporting the author", yeah would like to look out mangaplus that official and legal.

if you dont trust my link just look up mangasoul chainsaw man

[Mod Edit: aggregator link removed.]

Why even have the chapters here if it just redirects to MangaPlus? Their website doesn't even work in the country I'm currently in for the next 6 months.

It's honestly really stupid and misleading. MangaPlus deletes chapters. All except the first three and most recent three are dead links.

That is kinda stupid, welp I read most of the chapter already , but for new people, it’s good, if you like an airhead boi and his journey of gore filled monsters and breast feeling rewards.

Fed-Kun's army
Any minor romance at all? Doesn’t matter to me if it’s not much as long as it’s there.

@psolokratoras Denji is one of the best WSJ protagonist in a long time. I can see why you dislike him but trash is one exaggerated statement.

Users who are viewing this thread