Chainsaw Man

Dex-chan lover
It's expected but still a shame a lot of people are annoyed with part 2 of csm. Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration but I find it amusing how it's similar to when Vinland Saga changed themes and people jumped ship. It's clearly paced differently without Makima actively manipulating everything and is instead focused on denji and asa's characterization. I personally quite enjoy the chaotic slice of life approach, and find it a great contrast to the constant no brakes action approach of part 1.

Fujimoto is cooking, let him cook.

It's expected but still a shame a lot of people are annoyed with part 2 of csm. Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration but I find it amusing how it's similar to when Vinland Saga changed themes and people jumped ship. It's clearly paced differently without Makima actively manipulating everything and is instead focused on denji and asa's characterization. I personally quite enjoy the chaotic slice of life approach, and find it a great contrast to the constant no brakes action approach of part 1.

Fujimoto is cooking, let him cook.
I'm sorry; but shit is burning black, room is flooding with smoke and the plot has started to rot. I'm getting out.

He's not a cook but a dishwasher trying to be one.

Dex-chan lover
You know how in Woody Allen films you expect the saddest outcome, like the man gets cheated on and then commits self-death… but instead his life continues and it’s usually more or less fine a la Watamote. Chainsaw Man is that:

That's... That's kinda fucked up and nice at the same time. War devil kissed him (twice) just because she liked it, but she wanted to cut his Jonson. Definitely a progress on Denji side

Users who are viewing this thread