Chainsaw Man

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this isn't bad at all

hold up....
So Pochi became Denji's heart? He fucking dead or not? And is there a class-system I missed?

Dex-chan lover
@Duck_Sized_Horses unless someone actually re-translate those chapters, you're better of going to another aggregator website considering that uploading licensed translations are a no-no here.

goddamn! that is one hell of a missing chapters... guess i will just put this on a “Plan to Read”-list for now,

these chapters aren't "missing" dumbasses, mangadex doesn't host official translations and up to chapter sixty-something is all officially translated and hosted on other websites

Chainsaw Man is my official replacement for Bleach. This shit keeps me guessing with every single chapter.

They're missing if they aren't present on the page, regardless of whether or not other places have them.

You know, I find these advertisements that attempt to lure readers off site posted by MangaPlus to be slightly annoying and quite possibly unscrupulous.

@Wallabe

As a waifu, Makima isn't great visually imo. She has red hair and an office outfit minus the jacket. Nothing much there to really gush over.

Personality-wise though she's fucking fascinating and compelling. She's a complete mystery in her intentions, motivations, and even raw power level. She can go toe to toe with eldritch demons that represent primal fears in humanity, and she still works basically a desk job at a demon hunting agency. She has more power than any other character in the series so far by a wide margin and has settled on Denji, someone who has demonstrated that he isn't anything truly special beyond his simplicity that leads to victory. The woman is a book written in invisible ink, and the more that we get to see the more I get invested in her as a character.

Fed-Kun's army
Godamit Author! can you not sail the ship and destroyit at the same time.
I feel conflicted now.

People are saying this chapter destroyed the power x denji ship are really dumb, this chapter did opposite of it, it reinforced the possibility of this ship becoming canon

@Garyk76

I guess because they thought that way after seeing how Denji was unable to feel anything even though he and Power are super close. I think it's one-sided from Power to Denji for now.

Knowin the author, I don't think it'd be safe for me nor anyone to ship both power and denji as of the latest chapter but Ill do it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread