Chainsaw Man

Fell in love with the art style on first sight-- the linework and character designs are absolute eye candy to me.

its not a manga of substance but it has cool concepts, art, and kind of like no strings attached feelings? just dont get attached to anyone or expect anything deep. I definitely read it expecting nothing and had much more fun that way bc i do think this manga is fun, just not anything necessarily good? i hope that makes sense in a way

Dex-chan lover
So in the end did Denji ever fuck anyone? Makina at least ? Can someone spoil this very crucial detail please.

Story is inconsistent garbage. You can drop like 50-60 chapters between start and end, and nothing gonna change except Aki (
poor boy and goddamn deus ex makima
).
Fights are cool, but stupid. Power is very cute and MC is imbecile.
Read it in full if you want to see cool fights, or read first ~10 + last ~20 for story.
6/10.
P.S Makima fans are animals and don't deserve human rights. Because only animals can be fans of story tool.

This whole read made me feel empty, I cried and had a headache all night. Once anime-onlys see the ending, I'm sure many of them will be at a lost for words... I can't explain this read I really can't... It hurts.... It hurts.... It hurts....

Aggregator gang
I'll be honest, for how good the first half was, the second half was really trash. I hope part 2 gets better, but somehow I doubt it. anyways solid 7/10 Kobeni's car is best girl

Dex-chan lover
It's from the creator of firepunch so in the second half I already expect it to be trash, so from my POV it was pretty good

Good read, might not have a ton of substance and yeah the second half falls off but it’s not shit, at least I didn’t think so. If you’re coming to a series called “chainsawman” with the action, horror, AND comedy tags, I think you’d get just what you’d expect.
Power best girl.
8/10

People are saying the second half is trash but for a short read holy shit this is one of the best action manga story’s I’ve ever read, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@desacasatou i actually thought the second half is far better than the first half. the first half is pretending to be a normal shonen with a slower pace while it's most definitely not, whereas the manga finds its nature in the second half where it goes balls to the wall

Users who are viewing this thread