Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 10

Dude I am kind of sorry for Charlotte, she lived for more than 100 years and people still need her D: she can't take a break.

Omg I thought the reveal would be at the end of this chapter. But I really feel like it’s coming soon!!!! The plot for this manhwa is one of my favorites. Maybe even my most favorite.

I really hope Dan will know that she is Charlotte.

Thank you. Can't wait for the next one.

Do we know who the male lead is yet? I really hope that it’s none of her disciples as she sees them as her children and would technically be morally incest (?). I am hoping for either that first guy that helped her escape in the beginning or the devil she fought.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the strong connection of her with her disciples.how they were so close by heart. Can't wait for the next chapter!! XD
Some master is about to slap her disciple's butt!!

Charlotte in action!!now we're talking.!

Dex-chan lover
Man. That demon screwed the impersonator over. He got possessed, said a bunch of things that pissed off one of the two people in the room he shouldn't piss off, then was left to deal with the mess.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she doesn't reveal herself to Dan. for me the whole purpose of this arc is for her dicipline to grown up and became independent. her reveling herself won't help, she will always be the "mother"

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully she does let him know that she's still there. Her leaving them with No notice whatsover or explanation was so irresponsible and she was basically a coward, running from it... Imo that is.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah please just tell him you're okay he's losing it!!! charlotte!!!! hahaha jeff is soooo toast now lasfdlkjafsdlkj

thank you very much for the update~

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhh what a cliffhanger!! Will he finally realize she's his master in the next chapter!?!?!?
Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread