Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 27

Wao if one disciple encounter drag so much chapter, I wonder how many chapters altogether for the stories of all her disciple combine. This is gonna be a long long ride.

Dex-chan lover
She's so I've, I would have just left the kid but he is a witness to the other mage putting both princes in that situation

My reaction went 😑😐😀😃 when the prince appologised but that still not enough for a fragile child to have that treatment i suggest to leave him but charlotte wont do that to a kid i suppose
♡°*• ty for the update i'm very grateful that i can read this without paying and you guys work very hard to translate this•*°♡

Chapters dragging is something that was an issue in the author’s previous work too, imo. A lot of useless banter in the later chapters of Black Haze, but it didn’t advance the plot much per chapter. xd
Imo with Charlotte has Five Disciples, it’s actually an improvement when it comes to pacing. But imo a lot of focus (but no substantial content) on the minor side characters that you don’t even remember, and that’s what makes it feel like a slow progress.

Fed-Kun's army
If you are using his fear of death to force an apology, how do you know it is sincere?

That's not a sincere apology but whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the update!

@HOOfan_1

I think Charlotte isn't very knowledgeable about people interaction and such, considering that she fails to see why her disciples can't let her go (also, chances are her letter is poorly worded as well) and why Jeffrey is acting the way he is towards her.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair, forcing even an insincere apology out of someone with that much pointless pride and arrogance is at least a step on the path towards possibly squeezing actual sincerity out of them in the future. It's like there's a crack in his armor now, or something along those lines.

The first prince is an ass but Charlotte is right.. it's probably because there were only nasty adults around him.
I do actually pity him, he is a fucking mess and I doubt he was able to turn a new leaf later in life either. 2nd Prince got lucky the archmage became his teacher tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, he is a kid. It is the adults she should be scaring. As they say, you attract more flies with honey. I think trying to show him the error of his ways is a better choice than making him believe you will allow him to die. That would be more likely to make him more bitter.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, and we know that 2nd prince Carsillion becomes Emperor. Wonder what happened to the first prince... or not.

Most likely the Emperor didn't approve of his twisted head. And that Marquis Facio probably doesn't exist any more.

Users who are viewing this thread