Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 30

Jeffrey or the Demon King...ugh it's a hard choice! Plus Jeff is so deep in the friendzone, it'll take decades to dig him back out!

Zmk

Its hard to ship the two. The demon king possessed her pupils body. Which she sees as a child. Its best if she can save the pupil.
Or maybe I'm just being biased because of Jeffery😂

Dex-chan lover
That woman Knight has her priorities and by George she’s gonna stick to them.

Thank you based Snowy Scans, I just got caught up with this the other day and now an update.

Dex-chan lover
oh my GOD I HAVE SO MUCH ANXIETY WATCHING THESE FAILURES RUN AROUND

@Spookie Yes she's either a mentor figure or a mother figure for them, but that's just my interpretation we don't know exactly when all of them were taken up by her or how they feel about her.

Jeffery is probably is as old as she is and wasn't her disciple but were teammates. And I ship these two lmao dude fought with her against the demon king and now just is overprotective as fk.

Dex-chan lover
Will the demon Lord turn out to be a Yandere for Charlotte as well?

The braided female knight had good eyes for hot guys. LoL. Even in dire danger, she noticed two.

wow update~ what is happening?
"Captain! This is Bad, Bad! A Badass Hot guys appeared~" =p

I’m sure the “neo Demon king hybridised with Ivan” is getting a very strong and pleasing backstory, but I would love to see the “I’ll always be by your side - sword master”getting the ML spot, for once 😬
Team Jeffrey all the way! 💙

I was wondering, who is Yong Yong? then I clicked "next" (knowing there isn't any chapter) so it would get me to the main page of the manga and coincidently I looked and the author and also the artist was "Yong Yong", so to anyone wondering, Yong Yong is the artist as well as the author.

thanks for the chapter💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread