Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
whats the point of her hiding her identity when u literally looks the same and does this reveal thing every time

@dlwrma @Eclat123 @Zmk @Mira995
Although I think Ivan has a connection with the demon lord I don't think he is possessed or is the reincarnation. If you look the clothes of the the shadow before Char sees it as the demon lord, you can see a coat and a kind of long skirt (like Char's uniform) and Ivan is using pants.

@Azure_1802 Mana is what mages use while aura is what warriors/swordsmen use

and sweet jesus i am sHoOk the demon lord is hOT

Aggregator gang
So Ivan ended up making some sort of deal that involved resurrecting the demon lord and harboring him or something, and the end result is that the demon lord now has a crush on her.
Yeah based on the premise that pretty much checks out.

aria and ivan reminds me of rood and shic especially when aria used jeffrey's aura :'(((((

Dex-chan lover
"I dont know who he is but he looks hot"
LMAAOOO... XD... coming from him..
I dunno how but Ivan looks like he did something related with the demon king. After years.....

Lotte look soooo cool when she grabbed the dark spike aiming the guy at her back.

Lol. Well well well lotte when will you notice jeffrey's undying love for you XD. he doesn't even mind giving you his lots of mana. XD.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!! 💓😇

Dex-chan lover
Alright I'm team jeff but soooo far..

Demon king is the hottest fight me. Lol

Dex-chan lover
god damn it. This reverse harem with an OP fool that refuses to acknowledge their affections is starting to get annoying.

With the whole aura thing I am waiting for people to start to think that Aria is Charlotte's and Jeff's secret lovechild.

@eminyan she wants it to be an open secret. A chance to change the dynamic between her and her disciples. That way, they could be less dependent on her, and she can start a fresh life and fall in love. Although she's not trying very hard to fall in love....

Fed-Kun's army
@daallday get what u mean but she also looks just the same as before and her disciples are powerful enough to find her- and end up sticking to her anyways 😔😔

NOT AT THAT MAGE REPORTING A POTENTIAL ENEMY LIKE "IDK BUT HES HOT".... GIRL PRIORITIES 😭HAAHAHAHAH

Wait a mf second....don't tell me Ivan was the reincarnation of Calamity all this time!

Users who are viewing this thread