Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 30

Everyone in this is super hot. I wanna know the backstory between Charlotte and the demon king asap, too.

So basically what I’m seeing is this, Ivan is somehow being possessed by the demon or slowly being corrupted. That is why he is acting so strangely. As for the aura. Most likely the potion is a trigger for using Jeffery’s aura and it isn’t stored. It’s actively using his aura which lets him know that it’s being used.

"I don't know who he is, but he's really hot!" #priorities

@Chet31 I'm taking a guess and saying the two women are going to be much much worse lmao. Hell, one of them destroyed half of a really large forest trying to resurrect her, and supposedly would have caused the end of the world if she didn't stop lollll

Wow... the pacing... has stopped moving. At this rate, we're going to be running around in circles screaming "what's going on~" for another 10 chapters before we get any movement. No answers, just question after unresolved question.

Aggregator gang
The pacing isn´t what I would call bad but you would need to binge 20 chaps at once to enjoy it.

1 Month for this isn´t really worth it.

« I don’t know who he is, but he’s really hot. » LMAO, same girl.

Am I the only one that wants to ship her with the demon king? It would make for a much more interesting story than her with any of the other guys that are completely smitten with her.

Wasn't she like a grandma/mom kind of figure to them before the reincarnation?

Users who are viewing this thread