Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 35

Thanks GOD she FINALLY told one of them I s2g this is draggingggggg but I still like it so much! Thanks for the chapter!

That pause tho... good job making your master your disciple sister... Now I'm curios about Lewis's reaction when he hears this news

Wow these pauses to fool the reader are such a great idea!

If the intention is to annoy the reader and make the comic suck...

Dex-chan lover
Lol not gonna lie that got me good. I didn't expect that turn tables event.I was about to riot when I thought he will announce that she is eleanor herself.XD
Damn his speech is so deep mood af.the way he realized and understand eleanor's reason for leaving them 😭❤awwwwww....I'm glad he understand it and fully conveyed his feelings to his master and I solute the amount of respect he has for her.
Well I'm glad she finally told it atleast to one of her disciples.and the oldest among all.lol though deep inside he is childish as the rest.Anyway I bet the rest of disciples will easily recognized her the moment she encountered them.because they all know her well XD.just like what happened with carsillion,evan and dan.XD.

Thank you for the update!❤

Dex-chan lover
She could be also pass as a secret daughter since she looks so alike.
Except Lewister would be upset if he wasn't considered the secret father XD

....'s 6th disciple
There are some things that work in English and that ain't one of them 😂

I guess the suspense was necessary though haha

Can't wait to see what the little grandson will remark
Thanks for the chapters! I love it T^T 😍

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq Sure, it's not correct to write that, but I can guarantee you that I have said something like that at least more than once. It's the kind of thing that can happen in actual speech, an awkward pause with a sudden correction or added thing tacked on. Beats the hell out of starting an entire sentence over from scratch to fix one little thing. To me, this reads like him stumbling over that part because he's got decades worth of a habit in referring to her as his master, and about two seconds worth of referring to her as this sixth disciple that he just pulled out of thin air. There might be something to the suspense angle too, but an awkward pause feels like a better interpretation to me. Certainly might not be what the author was going for, but I like it.

HOLY FRICK THOSE TWO TROLLS ROFLOLOLOL
They killed me! That was so good hahaha!
I'm cryin, I'm dancin, I'm so HAPPYYYYY
Let's partay together toniiight

Now, it's their turn to protect her. I was wondering why she didn't pretend to be her own daughter. At least that would explain her appearance more. That way it would feel too weird for the disciples to be spoiled by her younger self and instead would spoil her instead. Oh well, guess it works either way.

Users who are viewing this thread