Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
A little said she didn't stay as a kid for long, but considering how she acts her mental age and how the story is about her finding love, it would probably get awkward really quickly.

Thank you so much. I wonder if that person wearing the cape is one of her disciples. I still can’t figure out who would be the MC for her unless he hasn’t been introduced yet.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo her kids-- err disciples are crazy. i can't wait for them to reunite, i'm really looking forward to it!!! still rooting for jeffrey negl. also i'm glad for the time skip, having more of her as a kid would have been as awkward as lady baby lmao (possibly worse bc... over 100 years old.)

thank you for the translation!!!

Aww, I was hoping to see a little bit more of her growing up. Come on, this is my first encounter with a loli acting like an old geezer.

@mammaria
I disagree, Lady Baby would be worse. The awkward part of lady baby was MC talking full sentences, complex sentences, as a baby. And every fawning over her, every freaking chapter. On the other hand, Charlotte seems to be around 10 or 11 and she's keeping her a low profile. So there isn't any awkwardness there

Dex-chan lover
She hid for 8 years. That's actually a good effort considering she hid from hella OP mages hahahahha
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Stormdragon ah yeah, thinking about it you're right. i mean i don't mind the fawning but her vocabulary as a baby was too complex and creepy af lmao. charlotte was 10 though??? i thought for sure she was younger, so i imagined a small kid talking like a granny, and i thought maybe that'd be weirder, but even if weird the lady baby thing was just creepy so lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of story that makes my brain scream for spoilers because its so dang enjoyable.

I love it though, I'm just so curious who she'll end up with, considering anyone in their 20s is likely too young for her old lady brain.

Hell 50 might even be too young for her. Think about all the shenanigans of her disciples (kids) who really love her and her having to hide or finding out jsut how much they love her too.. Just so many funny possibilities floating around in my brain.

@ Stormdragon
You might enjoy Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan then.

https://mangadex.org/title/34223/roujoteki-shoujo-hinata-chan

Group Leader
aaaaaaaahhhhh! I like it sooo much! can't wait for the next chapter~ thank you for translating this series😊

Dex-chan lover
This...kinda puts her in an awkward position, doesn't it? At her age, there are no longer any eligible bachelors anymore.

Now that escalated fast, not that I mind though. If she saw everyone as baby, did that means the potential ROs are her friend and the demon lord? Cuz I doubt she would end up with her disciples.

When the kids panick when they can't see their mom 🤣 cute
"absence makes the heart grow fonder"
Maybe this time she'll realize that she already had what she was looking for? It just took about 130 years?
I love how she talks like a grandma (still in her head) like yes yes kiddies grandma is coming 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread