Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 40

What a stupid girl. I know she lost her memories, but to just believe a man who made her steal things and kill people that he'll return her memories even though he's weak af and is clearly only using her, even calling him master at that. A random thug would be way less suspicious than that guy. I can't believe she's lottie 2nd disciple, because she seems so dumb. Poor Charlotte :(

This just makes me think that it's kind of a blessing that Charlotte doesn't have children of her own... Can you just imagine what her children would be like if her apprentices are like this? 🙄

And God (or gods) help them if Jeffrey is the father 😑

Double-page supporter
Should've killed him you fucking retarded idiot. Hope he ends up killing you, Charlotte.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 I mean , I can believe she is charlotte's second disciple precisely because she is that dumb . Did you look at the other disciples ? THEY ARE ALL DUMB xD

@braidzay Lol yes. One's a kidnapper, one's a thief-assassin, and one's a demonic stalker. Her intuition seems to be very bad since the ones she chose to took in all have problems with their heads. But then again, if she had good intuition she would've gotten together with Jefferey by now 😂

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte just can't win. Tries to hide from her disciples, they come looking for and figure out who she is. Tries to specifically tell one it's her, treated like a liar.

Thanks for the translations !
This author uses a lot of odd word choices and phrases so I know its difficult.

I'm getting a bit frustrated with the plot and author tbh there's basically zero progression in 1 chapter the fetch quests are getting old and how hard is it to clearly see if nothing else shes related to Charlotte Eleanor.
(Obvi she is real Eleanor but I'm just saying for characters in the web novel)

All her disciples are dumbasses and again there is zero pacing let alone the fact so many things are very easy to figure out cliche after cliche yet the dumb characters are just running around blowing shite up and not one thing of substance gets done

I'll return when this is actually a finished work (that goes for the raws and translations)

Users who are viewing this thread