Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 49

Aggregator gang
Congrats on the new redraw recruit!
It's time consuming work but it can be fun, I've been on a couple scan teams that...were not the most fun for me so I hope your group is close knit an friendly ^^
I vote for not changing his name! I personally find it irritating when the names suddenly change and I don't think there's any problem with Ivan.

First, thank you for updating!

Second, I don't see any reason to change his name. I think many readers are already used to Ivan, so changing it might confuse some.

I wish we can get an Ivan POV chapter so we can have a gist of what's happening.

Ivan is fine, unless there's a plot reason for it to be Evan. A name is just a name unless it's a plot device!
Yay for more team members, too!!

Double-page supporter
Ivan is fine, changing it to Evan feels as arbitrary as changing his name to John or Ian or Juan. All 5 are from the name Ioannes(Original Greek): Ivan (Slavic), Evan(welsh), John (English), Ian(Scottish), and Juan (Spanish), so unless there is a story reason it is just a case of semantics

Dex-chan lover
Ivan.
Evan sound like a weakling... Sorry for any Evan out there

Damn Demon Lord, leave Ivan's body before I call in a gang of priest to exorcise you once for all.

Users who are viewing this thread