Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 5

Aaa cant wait charlotte find about her disclipes. So far so good. Thank you for translate ittt

Fed-Kun's army
PLZ, stop friendzoning him. Poor guy, his eyes just won't stop sweating otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
aria please.... please pick jeffrey oh my god;;; why did she keep bringing up old men lmaooooo (i know why it's just so funny ehehehe) BUT OH HELLO!!! A FATED MEETING WITH ONE OF HER DISCIPLES??? FINALLY?? I'M EXCITED

thank you so much for the update!!!

DENIED!!! Poor, Jeff. So far, if she's going to be with a yandere, I want it to be him...

Run awayyyyyy. I want the chase to last a little longer... granted, it's been what, 7 years now? But I wanted to actually see the close calls and dead ends.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Jeffery. She completely doesn't see him as an eligible bachelor. She's too fixated on age.

Holy Smokes I can't stop squealing. Hahaha I pity Jeffrey. I'm still wondering who will be the male MC. That last panel was quite the cloffhanger. Finally, she will be able to see one of her disciple although I wonder if they would recognise her.

He is the second discipline showing yandere trait, lmao.
Charlotte why did you though you could "die" in peace without telling ahead your yanderes ? 🤣

Alright, I've made up my mind to root for Jeffery. Do your best dude! And holy cow are all her disciples a yandere LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
Hhmmmmmmmmm. That's what they want you to think! LOL jk but really I dont think he's (her disciple Dan) the one doing the kidnapping. He should know better!

Dex-chan lover
I think all her disciple has some yandere vibe hahaha
They kidnap every single girl who similar to lotie

Poor Jeffery tho

I ship her and jefferey so bad 😁 lotie please notice him lololol

I want to ship her with Jeffrey sooo bad but having him as her best friend is enough (i think). Well, lets see how this story goes and look at the other guys who will slowly come into picture. 🤔❤️

(Curious as to how the Devil/Demon will come back. He might also be one who'll fall in love with her)

Ooh the apple kids got moves

Sigh poor Jeffrey . . .
I think he needs a bigger rock to make a crack on this dense wall 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread