Charlotte

Fed-Kun's army
Dear @Soveregin ,
He might be the type of person who doesn't or didn't watch the anime so he just read the manga.
Due to the translators dropping it or possibly ignoring it.

But still tho @monkey123 calling this manga trash is basically saying Dragonball is bad (which it is due to how boring the story has been). Look I get you're opinion but many people love this manga (specifically the anime itself) because it's thier childhood favorite. But nonetheless atleast read it from the offcial manga

Thou I don't know the person's real gender but with how the person talks I know it's a He.

Fed-Kun's army
Ima read this just to see an ending that isn't rushed. Watch me be disappointed.

Double-page supporter
Ah I remember the anime it was pretty great
my fav part was when the mc goes to USA.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to read the different ending of the manga.
If anyone has that chapter translated, please @ me.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, this is romance?
The anime has too subtle romance I think, not the highlighted point of the story

Group Leader
OKAY. I need someone to explain me what the heck is going on. The anime ending of Charlotte wasn't the real ending? Or was the anime not following the original manga? Because I now suddenly find this here and read the latest chapter AND AM CONFOOOOSED.

Fed-Kun's army
Has a romance tag but no romance yet as of chapter 15. I didn't see the anime but it's seams like the tipical manga where the "heroine" drags a "mc" that has no willpower around, which is garbage. In the description it seems like the story is about the mc but is it? Or is he just a hook? Cus there's a lot of manga where the mc just get dragged around and does nothing

@Alncst bro why tf is it rated 8+ stars then. Why is the Anime literally adored by many people? This isn’t really a spoiler but this shits fire.

@Alncst i see you've been missing out on good stuff. Watch the anime. You won't regret it.

@FloraQueen156 I heard the purpose of the anime is to promote this by delivering short story that will hook people. It is still canon tho as an alternate ending.

Group Leader
To clean some things up about the manga, it follows the anime pretty much one on one with some extra dialogue or dialogue removed that is not in the anime as well as some extra other bits. For example. there is an additional story that was not in the anime. For example volume 3 has
two~three chapters about Yusarin being stalked and the student council visiting one of her concerts. Nao wearing a skirt + How-Low-Hello is soooo adorable
in volume 4 where the gang
goes camping (episode 5 in the anime)
they visit
an onsen at the end of the chapter
and there are various more things.

@Aryazaky It's not an alternate ending in any way, it's really just an epilogue and I don't even know if it's was written by Maeda, so take that how you want.

@FloraQueen156 The ending in the anime was the real ending, the manga has the same exact ending.
Except there is a little bit of epilogue by the manga author that doesn't really add that much at all. It still leaves the ending open.

@iykoou It's really not that much romance at all, it's very neglected and even considered forced by people.

Users who are viewing this thread