Charming and the Beast - Ch. 2

i feel like this chapter was so unfulfilling. thank you for the work, bc i have high hopes for this series, but

1. i personally don’t like how last chapter there was a three month time skip and then we were sent back to square 1 in this chapter so see how it all happened. especially since the author and artist are only gonna use the next one or two chapters to wrap the transformation up, this isn’t like the remarried empress divorce teaser it was j kinda useless idk

2. it makes zero sense for her to just wax her hair off and be good when it’s a curse. the hair should either be impossible to remove, or it grows back quickly. i mean if you wake up one day like that then they definitely would have tried to cut the hair off so it just doesn’t make sense to me? like in the future you’re telling me she completely beat the curse by inventing wax? that’s not even a curse that’s magic hair growth serum. one time use only, like that’s an obvious plot hole that i hope the author doesn’t just ignore

3. the servants, i wish she acted more bad ass towards them. and i feel like she’s being way too forgiving, towards the hairstylist that left her looking like that. i get the personally maid’s fear if the og princess was abusive, but if not then they gotta go imo but that could just be me being petty. i mean i feel like that’s just logical to hold them accountable for how they treated her though

seems promising, but I didn't like the wax solution, too quickly and easy (yeah, painful as hell, easy for a curse), I'll still wait to see what's next. Thank you very much for the update! *_*

@enyoteremchi the curse only makes her hairy so she has to wax a lot all her body. The body hair grows at normal pace not at a super enchantment pace. Other characters in the story confused it with a transformation of a beast since she was covered with hair but her features never actually changed per se. So it is a valid solution to wax. Since waxing didn't exist before it is not surprising they hadn't done it.

Oof girl her skin must have been raw after her wax and no after care ? 😆😆😆

I waxed my arm once just to try... I’m an Asian girl with little body hair too.
It hurt. Never again.

I felt phantom pain when she pulled that strip.

BRUH
YOU GOTTA SHAVE FIRST, THEN WAX. YOU WAX WHEN YOUR HAIR IS AROUND QUARTER INCH/HALF CM LONG. ANY LONGER IT'LL HURT INFINITELY MORE, ANY SHORTER AND THE WAX WON'T STICK

HOLY MOLY THE CRINGE IN VICARIOUS PAIN I CAN'T

(That's why I saved up for laser; at least the pain leads to permanent results kek)

Yo, I still wonder how they're waxing at her eyes area.. Cause that's gonna be truly painful

@Sootyxsnowpetal
Modern times with luckily modern solutions, laser is amazing. Maybe MC will create a laser spell later on and commercialize it 😂

(From someone ex-hairy who also is doing laser treatment).

The story idea is great but how it executes it I'm not sure

I hope the fur grows back because it won't be called a curse. And the original body could have shave before if it really didn't grow back.

It seems despite being a fearsome strong beast, the original body seems to be a pushover and a coward when it comes to other humans (looking at the servants behaviour; gossiping in her presence so I assume she never point this out)

I think they kept her body type the same when she was a beast but I'm not sure and need a height comparison (please make her taller than the average men pls)
I had hope they gave her more muscle and made her arms thicker since she was called a beast and powerful though (it seems her leg is thicker than normal girls but not sure

Thank you for the chapter

@mynekoheart Yes, make the waifu big and buff! I think we've all been in the mood for that ever since the resident evil demo.

@HnaaA and this is why women complain about having bodily hair

Aggregator gang
So, if the curse can be dealt with so easliy and she supposedly has the strength to solo an army due to it as well... is it really a curse at this point? lol

Users who are viewing this thread