Charming and the Beast - Ch. 5

Yes, alexa! Alexa deserves to be cheated on~!!! 🤗🤗🤗 💅💅💅 bcoz fate knows she doesn't deserve to be with a golden-haired ✨ TRASH ✨ and that trash deserves to be with a ✨ GARBAGE BIN ✨ which is her sister~ 🌚🌚 (i forgot their names, they aren't important anyways so—)

Dex-chan lover
On ML's origins,
he's from another kingdom. The webtoon's wording is rather vague here, but basically the late king mentioned is the other country's royalty. No family relation to MC.

After so many stories with the "dude dramatically called off the engagement in the middle of the ball" is quite refreshing to see the opposite happening.

I always wonder why some females look so proud to take someone else’s fiancé. It doesn’t make you look good, just trashy and pathetic.

ariel you are one fucking bitch to do that to your own sister. i can’t wait to see the day she cries and begs for forgiveness

Dex-chan lover
@reece410 Novel version goes deeper into Ariel's bitchiness. Remember how one of Ariel's maids, Rachel, tried to harass MC in the previous chapter?
When Ariel hears of it, she's very angry at the maid for putting MC on her guard (esp. after Ariel spent time earlier trying to butter up MC to lower her sense of security). So she orders the maid to be strangled to death and the corpse disposed of.

@reanseih The way it was written in the novel,
MC wasn't going to take no for an answer and put the ball in their court. The emperor was reliant on MC's monster strength to defend the country, and likely decided to humour her to keep her under his thumb.

I love her statement how she had more than just a dress to define her but I feel conflicted cuz she tore up such a stunningly beautiful dress... sobs.

Dex-chan lover
@Sekoiea though could you imagine if that dress had a tight fitting dress/skirt bottom instead of the giant poof? Would literally have killed the men in the ballroom.

I don't get the duke's story. His mother was a half demon who married the king? Isn't the king also Alexa's and the other siblings' father? Are they half siblings? With the cover, I hope not

@Ashley021 The grand duke is the son of the previous king. I think they’re still technically related tho. cousin? uncle? who knows, royals are wild lol

So I'm assuming they aren't blood-related? What the prince said makes it a bit confusing. It makes it sound like they're half-siblings or something

Users who are viewing this thread