Charming and the Beast - Ch. 6

Of course in the minute she publicly diches the Marquis suddenly they aren't in love after all... watch Ariel try to have the Grand Duke when they get together lol

Thank you for translating! I really enjoy the story (but every time the chapter ends I‘m shakinggg)

Ariel used the Marquis to get to Alexa because it was a way of showing how Alexa cannot even hold a man. But now that Alexa publicly broke the engagement off, and even says that she did it because of how Ariel and the Marquis are such a "perfect couple", it's now caused the case of how Ariel is now "stuck" with the Marquis.

Ariel can no longer use the Marquis to shame Alexa.

If Alexa now hooks up with another man, Ariel can't suddenly go after that man, as that would only damage her own reputation. The only way is to make the man come to her, but because it's the Grand Duke, that's nigh impossible.

Yaaaas queen, yeet that trash out of your life as far as possible and claim the Agency you deserve 👏

@beazacha
I think the same, I bet the bitch will try to set up another "star crossed lovers" stunt as soon as the possibility of Alexa and the Duke arises.

Oooff that b*tch. I came for the revenge but I have a feeling I’ll stay for the romance.

Aggregator gang
Embarrassing yourself and then berating yourself and dwelling on it for days afterward, so damn relatable. 😂

We've seen the Duke for 3 chapters already yet he hasn't said a single word 😑
Also I hope Alexa wins the hunting competition. I will be disappointed otherwise

Thanks for the update tho 💖💖💖

I love how Alexa reminiscences on her death, I have never really seen any other series which deals with reincarnation or transmigration discuss it in such a matter. Even less where the MC's past plays any real impact or they remember their lives before.

And have such questions? Will she transmigrate again and wondering about the height killing her again, flashing back to the car crash. God, it's small things that make me fall more and more in love with this series. Believing (rightfully so) that she will continue to reincarnate. That and how she basically ditches that fiance as soon as she can.

And how she vows to do her best, invoking her name before, instead of acknowledging her life here and what she vows to do with it as "Alexa". Small, subtle but very powerful.

And then nearly falling anyway. LOL And being really fucking embarrassed by that and immediately running away.

Users who are viewing this thread