Chastity Reverse World

Fed-Kun's army
I know it doesn’t have the tag, but does this have any (even slight ig) romance? Though ig that’d be pretty unlikely if everyone was horny lmao. Sounds from comments like the plot is actually decent so I might have to check it out.

We're at the point where the doujin's part comes in. You can read the doujin, but be warned that Amahara's art style is extremely sharp-angled and rough.

Marvel : "Avenger's Endgame is the most ambitious crossover"

The World of Moral Reversal : Hold my beer

That's why i find this manga familiar, it's one of those random doujins i read somewhere lmao. Same author

It's not unsalvagable yet but if he continues doing the hentai plot you may as well skip this and read the hentai.

If anyone is wondering, raws for chapter 19 came out yesterday, we're working on it now. Expect it to come out throughout this or the next week (we're a small team, with a couple other titles in our hands)

Dex-chan lover
chapter 19 is a great chapter to start " No Nut November " , lol : https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/teisou/ .

and it is only 40 days since chapter 18 , but we already get chapter 19 ? what a miracle . normally , the gap between chapters is 3 - 4 months .

Dex-chan lover
I swear I remember stumbling on something else with the same premise, and I'm not talking hentai.

in all honesty, quite dumb but its a great dumb... makes me feel relaxed against fucked up complex manga/anime (eveangelion ehem) that stuff is just way to confusing...

Group Leader
No Nut November? pff that's for normies

Only the true cultured do Nonstop Nut November

Dex-chan lover
yo @IMF , chapter 20 was out , so when you guys have some free time , please translate it , thank you .

https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/teisou/ .

Users who are viewing this thread