Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Revolution

Dex-chan lover
These people need to remember that it's potion, not booze.
They will become addicted to it if this keeps up.

Contributor
Sure the guy that you just made rich is kind, it's not like he offered to let you stay before the piles of money appeared.

Editor: why do you have the wolf girl flying with the guy on page 11? she wasnt drinking the potion

Author: I know my audience

Fed-Kun's army
Giving it seem the regular foul smelling potions seems to be better at getting rust off a bumper... I can see why the MCs potions become popular.

Contributor
Did the author literally make a character suffer domestic abuse just as an off-handed way to get an easy potion demonstration? o_o;;

What is this garbage XD

Dex-chan lover
I get it’s a manga and all but am I the only one annoyed about how spouse abuse is just used as a joke setup here while if the character was female it would’ve been displayed as a really serious scene

Double-page supporter
Lets make a revolution together brother.... Valdimir Lenin, is that you comrade?

Double-page supporter
VxgC9Bh.png

Dex-chan lover
The only thing more annoying than double standards is the people who won't shut up about them despite probably having a firm grasp on what reality is like, and how the world doesn't just change overnight because they whine in comment sections that nobody even related to what they're even complaining about will ever see. Just sayin'.

Also it's a different world setting with an old timey time period, so this guy could probably hit his wife right back and the townsfolk would just be like "Ayup, gotta keep them in line." The fact that it probably wouldn't actually go that way at all and the MC would put a stop to this terrible behavior is a fruit of previous progress, the rest is still in the works. Patience, or at least more useful soap boxes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they're not getting ripped off or being planned against behind their back

Just a weird thought passing by.

Whenever people use trash to describe the taste of food or drinks I thought, how did they know the taste of trash?

Dex-chan lover
@noace i always thought that describing something as tasting like garbage is what they think garbage would taste like if they ate some.

On another note for comments people women are abused in manga very often to demonstrate how terrible the male character of the moment is. I feel we could let 1 or 2 situations like these slide

Users who are viewing this thread